+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Giants' Offensive Line Coach Pat Flaherty On David Diehl

Veteran

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    If I had a digital recorder inside a private meeting I'd be one important son of a *****
    or Belichick.......

Quote Originally Posted by OX1 View Post
    or Belichick.......
    BADA BING
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    A lot of season left.
    I agree (+4)
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    "you don't really lose your job because of an injury."
    Just the way that sounds INFURIATES me. Going by this logic, Cruz should've went back to 3rd on the depth chart when Hixon returned since "you don't lose a job because of an injury" and Cruz was a replacement for Hixon.

I don't care if we noticed who we had because of an injury to a starter, he was clearly better when he was starting, and then just for extra measures, we brought Deihl back just to make sure and it's become painfully obvious for those who are hard headed. Why they're still sticking with this ridiculous assessment is beyond me. I don't know if its an ego issue or if they actually think Deihl's individual performance is actually better than Locklear.

Even if they have other reasons to start DD (can't even imagine one)...saying it this way just angers me as I'm sure it does many other fans as well.
    Last edited by egyptian420; 11-13-2012 at 02:42 PM.

Why the **** do the continue to feed us this bull**** and give Diehl the benefit of the doubt. Diehl got abused by an undersized DE that no one outside of Bengals nation even knows about. How about they just keep it real and bench Diehl's sorry ***?

The O-Line is a unit and if one part of that unit is attrocious it can bring down the whole line. With Locklear in the unit seemed more cohesive. With Diehl in they seem overmatched. Simple.

Veteran
    Benching him would hurt his feelings, and since he's a vet they don't want his feelings to get hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by OX1 View Post
    or Belichick.......
    Oh I like that!

610 posts since 2007, you need to up that if your gonna come up with lil gems like this 1.

he doesnt deserved to get benched. He, like the rest of the O, has to step the **** up and start playing better
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    Why the **** do the continue to feed us this bull**** and give Diehl the benefit of the doubt. Diehl got abused by an undersized DE that no one outside of Bengals nation even knows about. How about they just keep it real and bench Diehl's sorry ***?
    That would be far too easy....everything with this franchise needs to be handled at the last possible moment.....so don't expect any changes until the Giants playoff hopes are hanging by a thread.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

+ Reply to Thread