+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    he doesnt deserved to get benched.
    You have got to be kidding me. Diehl has given up 4 sacks and 11 pressures in 3 1/2 games.
    Last edited by moosedrool; 11-13-2012 at 04:01 PM.

I think you do lose your job because of injury especially if the guy who replaces you plays better than you were before the injury, loyalty doesn't trump whats best for the team...

Quote Originally Posted by JesseJames View Post
    I think you do lose your job because of injury especially if the guy who replaces you plays better than you were before the injury, loyalty doesn't trump whats best for the team...
    this

Flaherty says the change from LT to RT is challenging. So why not play Locklear who does not have that challenge? He's played RT most of his career.

Usually the Giants second half collapses were due to numerous injuries. Blame this years collapse on Flaherty and Coughlin's stubborn behavior and stupidity.

To break out an old cliche...

A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link

The difference with Diehl in at RT is like night and day, and it's not good. I can't stand the stubbornness of this organization sometimes. A blind man can see that changes have to be made immediately, but they wont make them, and all because of loyalty. An injury cant cost you your job? It sure would cost me mine if I couldn't do my job, and I'd also lose my job if someone else came in and did it better than me.

Its something that I despise about this current regime. Loyalty doesn't pay the bills, and it doesn't win games.

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    That would be far too easy....everything with this franchise needs to be handled at the last possible moment.....so don't expect any changes until the Giants playoff hopes are hanging by a thread.
    Maybe they're waiting for Eli to get knocked out with a concussion before they bench Diehl. SMDH

Quote Originally Posted by moosedrool View Post
    You have got to be kidding me. Diehl has given up 4 sacks and 11 pressures in 3 1/2 games.
    opps...wrong thread. Thought I clicked on the Cruz topic....

As much as I respect DD and his tenure as a Giant he shoudl be no more than a back up.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch