Closed Thread
Page 79 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast

Thread: Phil Simms: "No, Eli Is Not One Of The Elites....."

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    nope..u will have miserable posters like MH, Buddy33, and harooni, trying to find fault with this QB..it gets old, but it will never stop
    It's a shame. One more SB MVP puts him a step ahead of Brady and right there with Montana.

But if he goes on another losing streak people will still bicker about his "chuck and duck" mentality. LOL

Just more motivatation for Eli Manning to win another one

nope..u will have miserable posters like MH, Buddy33, and harooni, trying to find fault with this QB..it gets old, but it will never stop
    You just can't help yourself can you?
    Its like you have Taurettes Syndrome. You just have this kneejerk need to attack other posters.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    You just can't help yourself can you?
    Its like you have Taurettes Syndrome. You just have this kneejerk need to attack other posters.
    When you say "attack" that bothers me, You make it seem like I'm taking some personal shot or something, I'm not, the three posters I named are known for being negative, I don't think that's an attack, just stating the obvious. I know we all have the rite to our own opinons, blah blah, I just got tired of reading the negative opinions of the posters I listed above and decided to voice my own...but in all seriousness I don't want you to take it personal or feel attacked, either give your opinion back or ignore it.

When you say "attack" that bothers me, You make it seem like I'm taking some personal shot or something, I'm not, the three posters I named are known for being negative, I don't think that's an attack, just stating the obvious. I know we all have the rite to our own opinons, blah blah, I just got tired of reading the negative opinions of the posters I listed above and decided to voice my own...but in all seriousness I don't want you to take it personal or feel attacked, either give your opinion back or ignore it.
    I'm not a negative poster at all. Yes I'm bummed about Eli's bad play and i say so. Who isn't.
    Its funny with you guys. I defend the defense, I defend the O line, I defend Nicks and Cruz, but if I'm down on the QB that makes me "negative".
    and why do you have to bring posters names into it at all. What did you call me? Miserable? You just can't make your case about the game so you resort to going after your fellow Giants fans. Guys like you are a dime a dozen.

I'm not a negative poster at all. Yes I'm bummed about Eli's bad play and i say so. Who isn't.
    Its funny with you guys. I defend the defense, I defend the O line, I defend Nicks and Cruz, but if I'm down on the QB that makes me "negative".
    and why do you have to bring posters names into it at all. What did you call me? Miserable? You just can't make your case about the game so you resort to going after your fellow Giants fans. Guys like you are a dime a dozen.
    I've made my case, you prbly didnt take the time to read it, which is ok. As for being a dime a dozen lol, your posts are as predictable as anyone elses...You piss and moan and ***** about everything under the sun and then when some of it comes true, you run your mouth on here about how you were right about this and that, and how you don't want to hear it from other posters. You seem overly sensitive.

I've made my case, you prbly didnt take the time to read it, which is ok. As for being a dime a dozen lol, your posts are as predictable as anyone elses...You piss and moan and ***** about everything under the sun and then when some of it comes true, you run your mouth on here about how you were right about this and that, and how you don't want to hear it from other posters. You seem overly sensitive.
    So when I defend David Deihl I'm pissing and moaning? When I defend the O line in general I'm pissing and moaning? When I defend the defense I am pissing and moaning?
    No you think the team is Eli Manning. I think the team in 53 guys who play their asses off. The problem is that when I defend other players you interpret that as a knock on Eli.
    Again, it seems that you think Eli is the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Morehead's there for ya.

So when I defend David Deihl I'm pissing and moaning? When I defend the O line in general I'm pissing and moaning? When I defend the defense I am pissing and moaning?
    No you think the team is Eli Manning. I think the team in 53 guys who play their asses off. The problem is that when I defend other players you interpret that as a knock on Eli.
    Again, it seems that you think Eli is the team.
    sigh..ok your missing the point, I agree with everything you said about Eli and I think you make fine points about others, and I'm not telling you how to vent but you have more than once come on here and talked about how poorly Eli played and how you called it or whatever, I find it annoying and posted about. It's not about defending anyone it's just your tact, not saying you need to change your ways, far be it from me, I'm just letting you know where I'm coming from.

Closed Thread