Closed Thread
Page 80 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130 ... LastLast

Thread: Phil Simms: "No, Eli Is Not One Of The Elites....."

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    nope..u will have miserable posters like MH, Buddy33, and harooni, trying to find fault with this QB..it gets old, but it will never stop
    If you think these guys are trip, you should have been around for ThurstonHowell. Anyways, why don't you just agree to disagree with them instead of writing a post *****ing about them?

MH,btw your over reaction to someone disagreeing with you is typical, talk about someone being a dime a dozen. lighten up francis
    Last edited by alentown pa; 11-20-2012 at 07:19 PM.

David Diehl has no defense. He simply sux.

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    If you think these guys are trip, you should have been around for ThurstonHowell. Anyways, why don't you just agree to disagree with them instead of writing a post *****ing about them?
    you're rite and I respect your opinion sharick, but I just got tired of reading the same BS from the same pissy posters, not that I'm anything special, but I honestly question if people like buddy33 are a fan of this team, its just misery.

sigh..ok your missing the point, I agree with everything you said about Eli and I think you make fine points about others, and I'm not telling you how to vent but you have more than once come on here and talked about how poorly Eli played and how you called it or whatever, I find it annoying and posted about. It's not about defending anyone it's just your tact, not saying you need to change your ways, far be it from me, I'm just letting you know where I'm coming from.
    yeah I read that, then I read your next post attacking other posters as usual.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

you're rite and I respect your opinion sharick, but I just got tired of reading the same BS from the same pissy posters, not that I'm anything special, but I honestly question if people like buddy33 are a fan of this team, its just misery.
    Don't kid yourself, Sharick loves Morehead.

we shared soy sauce together and lived to talk about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    yeah I read that, then I read your next post attacking other posters as usual.
    and you cry around on here as usual..and buddy33 is not a poster he is a robot of cyber misery

and you cry around on here as usual..and buddy33 is not a poster he is a robot of cyber misery
    Why don't you just keep it about football and let your arguments do the talking?
    Unfortunately you just can't do it. Even in this post you have to attack someone else. Poor Buddy.

Banned
    Buddy's avatar should be

I personally know that MHS is a fan of the giants. A lot of our fans feel that Simms is the best QB we've ever had. I disagree with them, but just like us, there is nothing that can change their minds. I can understand whey they feel that way. Simms went through a ton and is probably the mentally toughest football player I have ever seen play. This debate is a stalemate. It's just like that old guantlet game on nintendo, it will never end.

Closed Thread