Closed Thread
Page 105 of 149 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1489
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Holy crap G. I'm getting old.

BTW...I must thrash you next week.
    Honestly, I feel old for actually remembering that game. Mid 30's is the perfect age to be I guess. I am pretty much throwing in the towel this ff season. My whole RB corps is hurt less Ray Rice
    Close or you hit the bricks

i know some of us are guilty of nit picking on eli for this and that , but he is darn good when he is on. its just the up and down two faced QB thing.

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    Honestly, I feel old for actually remembering that game. Mid 30's is the perfect age to be I guess. I am pretty much throwing in the towel this ff season. My whole RB corps is hurt less Ray Rice
    Well then you really don't need to start any of your best players....right?

Plus..you should have picked up Knowshon before I did.
    Get well soon 80.

Well then you really don't need to start any of your best players....right?

Plus..you should have picked up Knowshon before I did.
    Eff it. Maybe I'll just start all back ups and start my IR guys and give you the W. I picked up Andre Brown for free and he goes down just when he starts killing it.

Quote Originally Posted by nygfanmaybe View Post
    OK...let's test your theory. I am predicting HOF for Brett Favre. According to your theory...in all the time that Brett played, he should be the only one that is admitted into the HOF who played in his era...is that how it works?
    It's my own definition, not the criteria of the actual HoF. Favre will make the HoF. But if it were up to me he wouldn't.

All-Pro
    For the record...Rivers will end up doing it in far less.
    so what....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    so what....
    Exactly.
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro
    If there is one stat that means the most as far as how well a QB is throwing the ball it would be the ratio between TD's and Int's. It measures production vs. the cost of that production.
    In today's NFL, that number should be at least 2 to 1. All the best QB's always meet that standard (or come close)...except of course one.
    ehh not really....see how many rushing TDs there were as well....Not saying this is the deal with Eli but you get the idea.
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    It's my own definition, not the criteria of the actual HoF. Favre will make the HoF. But if it were up to me he wouldn't.
    why??

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    i know some of us are guilty of nit picking on eli for this and that , but he is darn good when he is on. its just the up and down two faced QB thing.
    I don't even nitpick. I accept Eli for everything that he is. He is a great qb that is prone to mistakes. These blind Eli homers make me sick because they act like he can't do anything wrong. It's always everyone else's fault except for Eli's. I don't feel like he is elite and I don't care if he is. He is great for this team and as a giants fan, that's all that I care about.