Closed Thread
Page 81 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131 ... LastLast

Thread: Phil Simms: "No, Eli Is Not One Of The Elites....."

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Why don't you just keep it about football and let your arguments do the talking?
    Unfortunately you just can't do it. Even in this post you have to attack someone else. Poor Buddy.
    Ive made me arguments about the game and dont poor buddy me, he could care less what I or anyone else thinks, he just posts and spreads his misery on here daily.

Don't kid yourself, Sharick loves Morehead.

we shared soy sauce together and lived to talk about it.
    Love is an extremely strong word and you are messing up my street cred.

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    Love is an extremely strong word and you are messing up my street cred.
    If loving Morehead is wrong....you don't want to be right.

Plus everyone thinks you're Alec Baldwin. So not sure about any street cred.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    I personally know that MHS is a fan of the giants. A lot of our fans feel that Simms is the best QB we've ever had. I disagree with them, but just like us, there is nothing that can change their minds. I can understand whey they feel that way. Simms went through a ton and is probably the mentally toughest football player I have ever seen play. This debate is a stalemate. It's just like that old guantlet game on nintendo, it will never end.
    Yes, valid points but who doesnt love simms? I do, what I don't get and this has nothing to do with you or MH is why people feel the need to compare the two? who was better? IDK, but people on here seem to have an aliance to one or the other.

All-Pro
    because they like to argue

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    Yes, valid points but who doesnt love simms? I do, what I don't get and this has nothing to do with you or MH is why people feel the need to compare the two? who was better? IDK, but people on here seem to have an aliance to one or the other.
    Because its fun to argue.
    Byron is right.
    Plus its my job to keep the memory of Phil Simms alive. I accept it with humility and honor for the responsibility.

Because its fun to argue.
    Byron is right.
    Plus its my job to keep the memory of Phil Simms alive. I accept it with humility and honor for the responsibility.
    agreed..but nobody is going to forget Phil Simms, as for this thread, IMO simms is just keeping himself in the lime light as much as I love Phil its a little petty for him to make those comments, he is a competitive guy and I think its sour grapes.

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    agreed..but nobody is going to forget Phil Simms, as for this thread, IMO simms is just keeping himself in the lime light as much as I love Phil its a little petty for him to make those comments, he is a competitive guy and I think its sour grapes.
    BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!
    lol..no...look simms is more of an every man, small college had to fight his way took a lot heat early and was tough as nails but I just don't get these ex players like tiki,toomer, and now simms making comments like that..

here is a question I argue with people on here often interested in seeing your take...do you think they win in 90 with Simms in the playoffs, not saying Hoss was better, cause I don't believe that, but do you think they beat SF that year or the Bills with Simms?

Closed Thread