Closed Thread
Page 89 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139 ... LastLast

Thread: Phil Simms: "No, Eli Is Not One Of The Elites....."

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    He had a season ending injury. But right hes on pace to having another 1500+ yard season. just like the 3 seasons before he got injured last year.I thinkthe redskins could win if RG3's offense doesnt let him down. Theres already been a dropped pass that would have been a first
    Oh that's nice. Hakeem is still a top 5 receiver when healthy. Redskins D started to tighten up a bit, so that's good. The offense needs to get going.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Oh that's nice. Hakeem is still a top 5 receiver when healthy. Redskins D started to tighten up a bit, so that's good. The offense needs to get going.
    So is johnson, larry, tron, aj green and white. I guess nicks would have to be 5.1 or 5.2. If Dallas loses we will have a 2 game lead if we can beat green bay. But when you got guys fielding punts in the end zone and running it back out to the 7, i dont know if theres much hope lol
    Last edited by Marvelousmik; 11-22-2012 at 06:13 PM.

"I test how other people deal with reality"
    89 pages really??? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    89 pages really??? Lol.
    the goal is 100 before sunday

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    89 pages really??? Lol.
    Fascinating isn't it?

So is johnson, larry, tron, aj green and white. I guess nicks would have to be 5.1 or 5.2. If Dallas loses we will have a 2 game lead if we can beat green bay. But when you got guys fielding punts in the end zone and running it back out to the 7, i dont know if theres much hope lol
    Nicks would be #5 out of all of them. And Banks is stupid as hell for that.

All i can do is smile right now. R-G-3 you know me!!

All i can do is smile right now. R-G-3 you know me!!
    Feels weird rooting for the Skins, but I know they won't make it far with that atrocious pass D. I'd rather bury the Cowboys in a deep hole.

"When Hakeem Nicks stretched over the goal line with his right arm on a third-quarter pass that was first ruled down and then changed to a 13-yard TD, Manning had the 200th touchdown pass of his career. That moved him past Phil Simms as the franchise leader"

CASE CLOSED!
    TC: My ma urged me to get out of this game. When I was a kid, she pleaded with me. And I meant to, you know what I mean? But she died.

Reese: Tough

TC: Now look at me. I'm wet nurse to a last-place, dead-to-the-neck-up ball club, and I'm choking to death!

Quote Originally Posted by bigjeep View Post
    "When Hakeem Nicks stretched over the goal line with his right arm on a third-quarter pass that was first ruled down and then changed to a 13-yard TD, Manning had the 200th touchdown pass of his career. That moved him past Phil Simms as the franchise leader"

CASE CLOSED!
    The case is very much open and always will be.

Comparing players from different eras with one stat is complete folly.
    Get well soon 80.

Closed Thread