Closed Thread
Page 35 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    I dont think this comment was nearly as funny to you as it was to me. Carr in my opinion, is the worst qb in the NFL.
    People are insane.

Eli: "You actually caught a pass!"

Is Ryan Perriloux ready? Let's go get him from the couch. His last name is so much cooler too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    People are insane.
    damn rudyy do you have like an app on your phone that lets you know when someone quotes you? I edit it immedately because i thought the whole "opinion" thing was much funnier but it looks like you got to it before me lol

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Is Ryan Perriloux ready? Let's go get him from the couch. His last name is so much cooler too.
    i actually thought he looked good during the preseason. He definitely played better than carr.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    damn rudyy do you have like an app on your phone that lets you know when someone quotes you? I edit it immedately because i thought the whole "opinion" thing was much funnier but it looks like you got to it before me lol
    Haha no. I'm avoiding my homework so I'm on here!

looks like homer vs hater has turned into old school fan vs young snotty fans

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    Hey now, not ALL youngsters are snotty

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    I am not sure how you got that video for your sig, but if its not too much to ask, could you send or link a video of the dropped pass by cruz? i had turned the game off so i didnt get to see it. And i am curious since ive been hearing a lot about it.

Phil Simms you wasn't even close to being Elite

Who do Phil Simms think he is? Too question a QB who is about to smash every franchise record in Giant history. If you stack up Eli and Phil Simms its not even close!!! Eli has the numbers and the rings and wasnt carried by a top end defense led by L.T., Harson, etc. If the Giants were to lose Eli, we would struggle to make the playoffs, When we lose Simms we still won the Superbowl lol. What a joke Phil Simms is, he was an average QB compared to the QBs that played in his era...Montana was head of shoulders better than Simms, You cant say that with Eli and the guys in his era. How can Tiki Barber get flamed, and we allow this jerk to run his mouth. Simms need to shut his mouth and baby his pathetic son Chris Simms, who was a failure and cried when Gruden called him soft. Phil Simms is a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Hey now, not ALL youngsters are snotty
    well im not old either but these 17 year olds have no idea who simms was.

and when we hang out in reston town center , ill find out if your snotty or not