+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: SANDY NYG

  1. #1
    Veteran ibbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hamilton Canada
    Posts
    2,199

    SANDY NYG

    Has Sandy stopped affecting this teams performance.

    Has all the power been restored for everyone.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

  2. #2
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11,905
    They're playing like a bunch of sandy va jay jays
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

  3. #3
    Veteran ibbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hamilton Canada
    Posts
    2,199
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    They're playing like a bunch of sandy va jay jays
    do you guys have your power on yet also you think Sandy effected the teams play.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

  4. #4
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11,905
    Quote Originally Posted by ibbill View Post
    do you guys have your power on yet also you think Sandy effected the teams play.
    My house always had power in Brooklyn, NY. A lot of other places, can't say the same. It was all divisional.

    In Jersey, it sucked a lot. I doubt the hurricane affected any of the game-play though.
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

  5. #5
    Veteran ibbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hamilton Canada
    Posts
    2,199
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    My house always had power in Brooklyn, NY. A lot of other places, can't say the same. It was all divisional.

    In Jersey, it sucked a lot. I doubt the hurricane affected any of the game-play though.
    Thanks just a few players were without power. Would suck playing or practicing and knowing your family is home without power. Thanks again.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts