+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Victor Cruz getting ripped on facebook again....

This athletes that want to pump up their own brand and get all of the positive out of social media need to suck it up and deal with the negative. I am sure it is his PR firms social media manager. Given how he is playing along with the team they should be more conscious of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    can someone link this dropped td pass by cruz? i still havent seen it. I got upset and turned the game off before that point
    lol me too. I saw it on Mike Francesa and he was as wide open as your going to get in the NFL.

Ya'll need to stop making excuses for him. I follow him on instagram and that is him posting!! We lose a game and he post a pair of free Nike's he just recieved!

Look I get it as fans we are pissed when we lose but as a player if your on social media people can say whatever they want!! Obviously there is a line but asking him to keep his head in the game and not drop the ball is perfectly fine!!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    can someone link this dropped td pass by cruz? i still havent seen it. I got upset and turned the game off before that point
    I was upset as well, especially the way are offense have been struggling as of lately.

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    Two things. Your gif of Rolle is funny. The facebook post are insane as hell. lol. Those guys are definitely leaning into cruz.

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post

Dude, that's ****ing hysterical.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Well..... he does have a lot of drops this year....

Veteran
    I heard that he dropped that bowl of soup 3 times before they got that commercial right...

lol

who cares....
    they guy has outside interests. Yeah.... the timing sucks but whatever. It has 0 to do with his performance on the field....IMO
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

+ Reply to Thread