+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Victor Cruz getting ripped on facebook again....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    who cares....
    they guy has outside interests. Yeah.... the timing sucks but whatever. It has 0 to do with his performance on the field....IMO
    I am going to respectfully disagree with this. I think it has affected his play...his focus. I think at this point in his career he needs to decide whether he want to be a Jerry Rice or a TO. IMO, it is all up to him.

politicians and athletes need to learn how to use social media better.

better yet, they should stay off of it altogether.

can you imagine football stars from yesteryear with access to twitter and **** like that?

yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by nygfanmaybe View Post
    I am going to respectfully disagree with this. I think it has affected his play...his focus. I think at this point in his career he needs to decide whether he want to be a Jerry Rice or a TO. IMO, it is all up to him.
    OK...I should rephrase it....It shouldnt be affecting his play. If it is....then realize it and do something about it...
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Veteran
    People need to check themselves on some of those comments. I'm reminded of the atrocious comments posted on Steve Smith's facebook after he signed with Philly. Although no where near that level, it is just a game.

But Cruz really needs to be a little smarter. After all, these people are only following him on facebook because he is a Giants player. They're not following him because he's trying to be a male model. I think he needs to realize that and realize it quick.

After having yet another stinker he should probably rethink what he posts to his fans, who again, are only following him because he's a Giants player.

Quote Originally Posted by njg85m View Post
    People need to check themselves on some of those comments. I'm reminded of the atrocious comments posted on Steve Smith's facebook after he signed with Philly. Although no where near that level, it is just a game.

But Cruz really needs to be a little smarter. After all, these people are only following him on facebook because he is a Giants player. They're not following him because he's trying to be a male model. I think he needs to realize that and realize it quick.

After having yet another stinker he should probably rethink what he posts to his fans, who again, are only following him because he's a Giants player.

FB fans are the biggest losers in the world. Most of the time when I'm feeling bored and depressed, I go on the FB page and start laughing at all of the comments being made.

It's called self-soothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    It's pretty pathetic that they are ripping this guy to shreds but I must admit Cruz should've waited to post that.
    Its pathetic that the guy thinks its important the day after being completely humiliated to post a vote on FB of what hat he should wear.. And to boot, he dropped a easy TD pass!!!

I think u guys are crazy for getting on the people who are telling it like it is on there.. Alot of em are just saying basic stuff that seems to make sense.. Not to mention, this is a guy whos gonna want millions and millions of dollars after the season, and this is what hes doing less then 24hrs after the team makes a fool of themselves?

U guys talking about ripping players is what losers do, but i think starting a vote on FB about what hat u should wear that day , right after a embaressing loss is what losers do.. What planet are some of u from?

We are from France

Kudos to people for not just going on there and picking a stupid hat and letting this guy know that its a privledge to be in the NFL and have a chance to make millions of dollars, and the privledge comes with at least acting like u give a cr-ap about what happened just 1day earlier... Its not the same as a regular job, hence why they make millions of dollars.. It comes with responsiblity to ur teammates, and the fans as well, seeing how were the reason the NFL even exists, and that players can even make millions of dollars.. I'm glad some people let em know , he sounds ridiculous asking such stupid cr-ap, like 'what hat i should wear?"..LOL Who gives a Fudge what hat u wear!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsballgames View Post
    We are from France

He-ll no ur not, becasue i have a freind whos from france, and hes a diehard giants fan like us, and i gurantee when i tell em about this, he's gonna be happy that people got on em some about the timing and idiocricy of the question so soon after such a pathetic on field performance by him and his teammates..

You seem to feel very strongly about this. I can tell these things, I have a gift for it.

+ Reply to Thread