+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    Well deserved, he's played like garbage lately.

So let me get this straight: He should essentially stop living his life, stop doing other things, beat himself up mentally, talk to no one, and basically kill himself because the Giants are playing badly now? No offense, but some of you people are really sick to get angry over something as innocuous as a Facebook post about a hat. I'm quite sure that he knows he's got to play better, along with ALL OF HIS TEAMMATES.

Hating on him is straight up idiotic

I came into this thread thinking Oh my, are we becoming like eagle fans now? But i dont think what they were saying is wrong. I expected them to cuss and insult him, but all i saw was things such as "please stop dropping the ball". and "you need to focus more on football and catching passes". The worst thing that was said was "do you think people will care about this after your team got embarrassed? Not the exact words but you get the point.

I think this will motivate him to play better and for some reason i dont think he will take it personally. Sometimes you need to hear a little bit of criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    So let me get this straight: He should essentially stop living his life, stop doing other things, beat himself up mentally, talk to no one, and basically kill himself because the Giants are playing badly now? No offense, but some of you people are really sick to get angry over something as innocuous as a Facebook post about a hat. I'm quite sure that he knows he's got to play better, along with ALL OF HIS TEAMMATES.

lol they expect him to post a video of himself bashing his head into the wall over and over. man these people are crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post

if you think this is bad you should have seen what they were saying to steve smith

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    I came into this thread thinking Oh my, are we becoming like eagle fans now? But i dont think what they were saying is wrong. I expected them to cuss and insult him, but all i saw was things such as "please stop dropping the ball". and "you need to focus more on football and catching passes". The worst thing that was said was "do you think people will care about this after your team got embarrassed? Not the exact words but you get the point.

I think this will motivate him to play better and for some reason i dont think he will take it personally. Sometimes you need to hear a little bit of criticism.
    I agree. However, some are going waaaaaay over the line with their commentary on FB. Some fans simply take this stuff entirely too seriously, and if I were Vic and saw some of the comments, I'd find it next to impossible to NOT take it personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    if you think this is bad you should have seen what they were saying to steve smith
    I saw it, and in all the years I've been a Giants fan, I've never been so embarrassed. To be associated with complete morons like those people was very hard to take.

It's just the way the world is and every fanbase has morons. I'm not saying their right but people are upset. We got completely embarrassed by the Bengals. Now real fans know that this can happen any given Sunday but people also expect for the SB champs to be competitive.

I do feel bad for Victor cause it is not all his fault and just because he has a FB account, doesn't mean fans have to crucify him.
    Last edited by Eliscruzzz; 11-13-2012 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    agreed, we all dream we could do what they do and they are human also. the kid is special teams are doubling up on him and playing safetys over top. man fans can be jerks sometimes.
    He wasn't doubled when he dropped a TD right in his hands but I get what you saying though.

Quote Originally Posted by younggiant View Post
    He wasn't doubled when he dropped a TD right in his hands but I get what you saying though.
    can someone link this dropped td pass by cruz? i still havent seen it. I got upset and turned the game off before that point