+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Victor Cruz getting ripped on facebook again....

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    that Dan McKnight guy in the picture above couldn't have been more right.....I love Cruz, but I don't know how on Earth he decided to post something like this after us getting EMBARRASSED the way we did....I can't imagine what was going through his head
    I don't think its him. It's whoever is in charge of his facebook account. (PR)

Quote Originally Posted by Hooligans View Post
    ...could you write that in english, please?
    Aww.... what's a matter... mad cause I called you a troll earlier???

Im not a fan of bashing players on social media but I agree he had that coming. Great timing lol after a bad loss.

Perks and downsides of being a star athlete. While it's probably not PC to criticize him on his FB, I think he's a big enough boy to suck it up and ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by Martyr View Post
    Im not a fan of bashing players on social media but I agree he had that coming. Great timing lol after a bad loss.
    This is what happened the last time too. After the Cowboys game he had something like this and he got ripped. If its not him and his pr people are doing this, then they have the worst timing.
    Last edited by Eliscruzzz; 11-13-2012 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Giant stuck in Texas View Post
    Exactly. Alot of times these guys are not actually using social media, they have people that do these kinds of things for them. Someone either didn't get the memo or there was a serious lack of judgement. I understand that guys don't do football 100% of the time, but there was probably a more opportune time to make a Facebook post than this....maybe after a win where Cruz doesn't drop as many passes or where they win.

These guys put themselves out there on social media and suffer the consequences for it. I think the Giants' front office needs to put clauses in player contracts dealing with social media. Remember Osi's attempted ring recovery for LT?

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    People who go after athletes on fb and twitter are losers. That is all
    agreed, we all dream we could do what they do and they are human also. the kid is special teams are doubling up on him and playing safetys over top. man fans can be jerks sometimes.

Coughlin using his Tablet

young and still stupid! good football or not. these types of decisons , you are not born with. comes experience.

Yup. if Cruz himself was his facebook, you wouldn't see so many upbeat posts, just posts about "we need to get better"...

Quote Originally Posted by Generation Eli View Post
    HE DRAFTED ELI MANNING?

WHY?

okay, were doomed! season over folks. it was nice knowing the giants while it lasted!

see you in 2016

yeah, they are money people, do not see the nuances of trash talking and sport etiquette. they are bigger idiots than some of the players they represent!

+ Reply to Thread