+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: two weeks

Banned

two weeks

Well we have two weeks till we come back from the bye and play Green Bay Packers at Our House. There will be plenty in the media that will be used to fuel NY Giants. I am sure so many have already decided that we already done and when we are not they will back pedal and change their tune. We have issues but I am confident we will fix them and we will come back strong.

I am going to try and get tickets for the game against Green Bay Packers and am looking to have a blast. Lets be positive and keep out chins up. We are in 1st place in the division and we control our destiny.

A video from last season for motivation.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-ZjZgUKMkQ

except the new CBA says we can't practice or do any work this week, so we only have one week to get issues fixed. Coaches and players can't do anything footballl related on a bye

For some reason, the title of this thread made me think of the old Total Recall movie.

Being in 1st place is all we can ask for right now. If they come out flat and no intensity against GB I will be very disappointed. If you can't get fired up about facing Aaron Rodgers and the Packers then I don't know what will fire them up. They gotta prove to these chumps that luck had nothing to do with us beating GB.

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    For some reason, the title of this thread made me think of the old Total Recall movie.
    Ha! Yup, I was thinking the same thing

All-Pro
    Green Bay was eliminated by the Giants last year. They have plenty of motivation themselves.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Green Bay was eliminated by the Giants last year. They have plenty of motivation themselves.
    I'm sure they will be looking for 'revenge' like the 49ers did, and we know how that turned out.

All-Pro
    True, but Smith is no Rogers.

I just hope we dont come out flat and get trashed. It will take a while to fix what is wrong with the team right now. Every position has been affected. Let's hope two weeks is enough.

I'm a little worried cuz we have only lost two games in a row and all hope doesn't quite look lost yet lol. We are starting to feel pressure but our backs aren't completely against the wall. This game could go either way.... Good, or very very bad.

I don't want GB to win big in this and get their "revenge" on us while we let them take us to the wood shed. Damn that would suck.

we only have one weelk. new CBA says we can't do more than a week of practice after a bye, and the coaches can't do anything until after the bye. everyone needs a week off of any football activity

+ Reply to Thread