+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile It's that time of the Year Again

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/gia...g-is-not-elite

Eli's in a slump make no doubt about it but here they come again arguing whether or not Eli belongs in the top corp of NFL QBs.
    Every single year when the Giants go in the tank in Nov here they come & this time from an X Giant to boot.

Doom dispair & agony on Eli, Deep dark depression contstant misery....

Maybe if the media gets down & out on the Giants like they did last year they could actually have a re-peat. I know it looks highly unlikely right now but if they can just start making plays & eliminate mistakes on both sides of the ball. Who knows... only the Shawdow I guess. hmmm........

If Eli is not elite (which he very well may not be from what i've been seeing lately), then Simms is not elite either...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    If Eli is not elite (which he very well may not be from what i've been seeing lately), then Simms is not elite either...
    Eli will never be considered as an Elite QB. That's just a fact of life I'm afraid. I think he will hold all the NYG QB all time stats but that still isn't saying much. If they were to draft Johnny Manziel, Johnny Football Texas A & M QB, in fours years from now he'd go to the Elite status in his rookie year like RG 2.999 has been deemed by most sports know it alls. When a QB can take over a game like Johnny Football did last saturday he's got the Elite status born & bred into him.

Phil Simms said last night that Eli is an average at best QB..... that is pretty messed up. The guy is in a slump and you have Phil coming out of the wood works saying this. This really pissed me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Phil Simms said last night that Eli is an average at best QB..... that is pretty messed up. The guy is in a slump and you have Phil coming out of the wood works saying this. This really pissed me off.
    It's such a sad state of affairs when former Giants (Tiki, Shockey, Plaxico, SS12, Toomer, and now Simms) say that Eli is not good enough to be an NFL QB,while Aikman, Irvin, and Deion from the Cowboys all say Eli really is good...

"I test how other people deal with reality"
    Eli is what he is up and down and great at 2min drills. He is unlike any QB i have ever seen can look like an all star then look like a rookie and sometimes in the very same game.

It's such a sad state of affairs when former Giants (Tiki, Shockey, Plaxico, SS12, Toomer, and now Simms) say that Eli is not good enough to be an NFL QB,while Aikman, Irvin, and Deion from the Cowboys all say Eli really is good...
    It's really pathetic you know how mad I was when I heard this. I mean Christ.... the Guy, I get it, is not Aaron Rodgers...Brees...Brady but he also beat those guys when it mattered most( except for Brees). Phil I think is being a little butthurt that people are saying that already Eli is the greatest Giants qb. Eli cannot win man he wins two SB puts up 30,000 almost has 200 TD's yet he continues to not get any respect.

"I test how other people deal with reality"
    dont forget about warner and in strahans book he said they questioned Eli all the time and the locker room was divided on the subject.

but non of them said he wasnt good enough to be an nfl QB. maybe if they all are saying it , maybe just maybe there is something to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    It's really pathetic you know how mad I was when I heard this. I mean Christ.... the Guy, I get it, is not Aaron Rodgers...Brees...Brady but he also beat those guys when it mattered most( except for Brees). Phil I think is being a little butthurt that people are saying that already Eli is the greatest Giants qb. Eli cannot win man he wins two SB puts up 30,000 almost has 200 TD's yet he continues to not get any respect.
    You know what it is? Simms is butthurt because Eli is 2 TDs away from breaking his career TD record. And unless Eli has a career-ending injury, he's going to pass it sooner or later...

You know what it is? Simms is butthurt because Eli is 2 TDs away from breaking his career TD record. And unless Eli has a career-ending injury, he's going to pass it sooner or later...
    Yeah he really is getting on my nerves I hope Eli goes on a tear and shuts up all these people including some fans that question his ability to be elite.