+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Eli will never be fully appreciated...

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue58 View Post
    He is great, which is totally the opposite of what the talking head idiots all predicted he'd be, so they have to take every opportunity to tear him down, and thats why when he goes thru a rough patch they all pounce on him!
    He has 2 SB rings...2 SB mvp's.....an impressive number of NFL records....he'll hold every Giants QB record by the time he's done....his legacy is already well on its way of being assured...and he's not done yet don't forget.
    He has his loyal fans and his detractors who's minds are made up and can't be changed ....so just keep supporting him and watch him win!!!
    Problem is his last name is Manning and he was the first overall pick who forced his way out of San Diego which has shown to be the right move. His legacy is far beyond many with 2 Super Bowls.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    This has been said 1000 times on this board. Whenever there is criticism of Eli someone starts the old "they won't appreciate him until he's gone" thread.

Its been done.......Its boring.
    Feel free to ignore the thread then. FYI: Your antics are boring.

This has been said 1000 times on this board. Whenever there is criticism of Eli someone starts the old "they won't appreciate him until he's gone" thread.

Its been done.......Its boring.
    So is your tired rant about Simms....it's not the 80's anymore.

why does everyone assume our next franchise QB will be a Dave brown? maybe we will get one more consistent you never know the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    So is your tired rant about Simms....it's not the 80's anymore.
    It will always be the 80's in my house.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

It will always be the 80's in my house.
    LOL, that's pretty sad....

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    why does everyone assume our next franchise QB will be a Dave brown? maybe we will get one more consistent you never know the future.
    Do not think anyone said that. While it may be a passing league the chances are a bit better of finding a good QB to take the reins of course you could still have the next Dan Marino and still never win the SB.

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    I hope the next guy can be a little more of a dual-threat for us. At least in the sense that Luck and Rodgers are. It would help the offense slightly to be able to grab those 1st downs when the defense plays really deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    LOL, that's pretty sad....
    You're nuts. The 80's were awesome.

-A Flock Of Seagulls
    -My 1982 280ZX
    -Ronald Reagan
    -Giants 1st SB championship
    -My ex wife left
    -Tacos became popular
    - Man was I good looking then.
    -I could buy a 2 cheeseburger combo at McDonalds for $3.14.

Whats better than that ****.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    I hope the next guy can be a little more of a dual-threat for us. At least in the sense that Luck and Rodgers are. It would help the offense slightly to be able to grab those 1st downs when the defense plays really deep.
    Dual threats are nice as long as they are pass first and have a stronger frame.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli2Shockey4aTD View Post
    Do not think anyone said that. While it may be a passing league the chances are a bit better of finding a good QB to take the reins of course you could still have the next Dan Marino and still never win the SB.
    god point, but i think the way reese drafts and the nfl today we can find that next . guy that has played up north possibly a guy that would be good for NT/NJ weather in nov/dec. bring back home field adv.

+ Reply to Thread