+ Reply to Thread

Who will the Giants Sign to replace Markus Kuhn on the 53 man roster

I would bring up defensive back Laron Scott or Terrence Frederick. I think we need another cornerback having lost Michael Coe. I may would resign Dwayne Hendricks. We need a quality defensive player with fresh legs. Another cornerback could help in dime packages.

However the team has been looking at running backs. So we may bring up Joe Martinek because we need to fix the running game. Either way I think it will be someone off the practice squad or we would have signed someone early during to bye to get them up to speed prior to our game with Green Bay.

Go Giants

I think that Will Hill would play nickel corner, and with 3 starting-quality safeties not even counting Hill, the secondary doesn't need additional players. At least, not additional players we can sign off the street.

I'd say from the PS we could activate Martinek, but don't really think there's someone else we could get. MAYBE Deon Grant if the secondary really does need shoring up, but the secondary is thinner at corner than safety...

We only have one OL on the practice squad, Selvish Capers.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    We only have one OL on the practice squad, Selvish Capers.
    And we released Petrus, so thats obviously not a high priority for us. If the coaches would man up and admit it was a mistake to start Diehl, Locklear could start again and Diehl could go back to being the utility backup that can plug in anywhere on the line if required for a play.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I think that Will Hill would play nickel corner, and with 3 starting-quality safeties not even counting Hill, the secondary doesn't need additional players. At least, not additional players we can sign off the street.

I'd say from the PS we could activate Martinek, but don't really think there's someone else we could get. MAYBE Deon Grant if the secondary really does need shoring up, but the secondary is thinner at corner than safety...
    I thunk Martinek would be a lock to come back IF Bradshaw goes to IR. But it really depends on how far along Bernard is in terms of the need for "replacing" Kuhn,
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80