+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Looks like PFF agrees with me!!

After reading PFF today, it looks like they been agreeing with everything I been saying (you can view my posts just in case you forgot what I posted.) I posted about how Diehl was not the main culprit last Sunday. Geno Atkins was eating Boothe and/or Baas, alot of Diehl's pressures came from coverage sacks or the interior of the pocket collapsing. Even that dumb announcer tried to blame Diehl for Atkins pressure which was not true. People get your facts straight before using Diehl as a scapegoat...its totally unfair. People flame me but I'm one of the most unbiased and love facts.

Another thing I been right about was Chase Blackburn's play. It was significant in the Bengal game. Someone complained about the run defense being poor which is not true. Our run defense stuffed the Bengals after appearing soft in the Steeler game. Blackburn is the reason, He forced a fumble and was all over the run filling his gaps. Can I get a little respect on these boards. I get flamed for supporting alot of these players but im labeled as if Im not a loyal fan which is not true. I want to see the best out of this team, and I am seeing some of the glaring problems that no1 wants to talk about.

YOU ARE AWESOME!! Feel better?
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Diehl sucks.... and he was once one of my favorite Giants.. love the guy but it's time to hang it up
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    YOU ARE AWESOME!! Feel better?
    lol
    I thought we had something special!!!

I'm with you 100% on Blackburn. He's been solid, despite not appearing as such.

But I'd go against PFF with Diehl. After midway through the second quarter, Diehl was being helped all the time by Bradshaw/Brown and Bennett, leaving other gaps in our line. He did okay in the run game, but at least one of the sacks, as well as both interceptions, are all on pressure given up by him...

He went to a guard position in garbage time as well, which helped him a little more...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

hooray for you

Diehl had some help...but I really think they kept a back in there...just in case Diehl had to help out with Geno Atkins. Geno Atkins was the main guy disrupting out entire offense....It was Boothe and Baas fault for that interior pressure. There was alot of coverage sacks out there too because Nicks, Cruz, Bennett, and Hixon could not get open.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
    Diehl had some help...but I really think they kept a back in there...just in case Diehl had to help out with Geno Atkins. Geno Atkins was the main guy disrupting out entire offense....It was Boothe and Baas fault for that interior pressure. There was alot of coverage sacks out there too because Nicks, Cruz, Bennett, and Hixon could not get open.
    If Diehl is all that, why was he getting help from the TE and the RB out there? Just face it, the guy sux and is going to get Eli killed sooner or later if the giants continue starting him.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
    You assessment of Chase Blackburn is right on the money though

Veteran
    Some of Atkins pressure was due to the fact that Eli had to step up in the pocket because Diehl's man had flown right past him!