I thought we could beat the Jets but then lose to the boys, now I don't
    even know if we can get 1 win....not only did we not even show up to the
    Redskins game, but we're down 3 TE's now, as if that was our strong
    point to being with. No Ballard, Pasoce, or Beckum....who's going to
    play TE?

And ofcourse Osi is still out, Tuck is still a ghost, LB's? , secondary
    is so horrific you got Prince being benched and Ross trailing
    people in man coverage on every play......the only 2 positive plays our
    defense made (the 2 picks) went to complete waste by our offense.

It's like there's absolutely no hope for this team. One week our defense
    is so trash yet Eli carries us to a victory, the next week when the
    offense is having a bad day, we get totally annihilated.

I'm not saying the skins are a bad team, they almost beat the pats last week and they're a division rival, I understand that. But this wouldn't be a bad loss if it was at least a hard fought game. That it wasn't, we just didn't even show up to that game, then you got Rolle venting after the game and Coughlin and Tuck disagreeing and the whole 2nd half collapse symptoms in the locker room again that we've all become so accustomed to around here....I'm ####ing sick of **** s##t...

All-Pro

Re: Is this it?

I want to see them win the next two, but I'm not so sure they can win one. With all the finger pointing and looking defeated in the 1st quarter of their last game they look like they have already given up on this season. Hey, prove me wrong Giants. I really do want them to make the playoffs. I just think they are eliminated this week.

If they at not going to make the playoffs just lose the last two and get a better draft pick.

[quote user="buddy33"]I want to see them win the next two, but I'm not so sure they can win one. With all the finger pointing and looking defeated in the 1st quarter of their last game they look like they have already given up on this season. Hey, prove me wrong Giants. I really do want them to make the playoffs. I just think they are eliminated this week.

If they at not going to make the playoffs just lose the last two and get a better draft pick.[/quote]
    +1....you know theres a problem with your team when Rolle is the only one who seems pissed off that they're losing

[quote user="buddy33"]I want to see them win the next two, but I'm not so sure they can win one. With all the finger pointing and looking defeated in the 1st quarter of their last game they look like they have already given up on this season. Hey, prove me wrong Giants. I really do want them to make the playoffs. I just think they are eliminated this week. If they at not going to make the playoffs just lose the last two and get a better draft pick.[/quote]

Why bother? Whoever we draft is just going to tear a hamstring in training camp.

"Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

I'm right there with you. All though the Eagles thrashing of the Jets gave me a little hope, I'm still not expecting much. Been burned too many times.
    Come visit the Giants Chat Room! Watch the Giants play and chat with fellow fans around the world!
    Follow this link: http://giantschat.webs.com/
    *Please note that neither the site nor the chat room are affiliated with the New York Giants. We're just fans so chill out.*

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="buddy33"]I want to see them win the next two, but I'm not so sure they can win one. With all the finger pointing and looking defeated in the 1st quarter of their last game they look like they have already given up on this season. Hey, prove me wrong Giants. I really do want them to make the playoffs. I just think they are eliminated this week. If they at not going to make the playoffs just lose the last two and get a better draft pick.[/quote]

Why bother?* Whoever we draft is just going to tear a hamstring in training camp.

[/quote]

You had to go there?