+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Osi Umenyiora: Cris Carter "doesn't know" Giants' ways (NFL.com)

Who the f is Osi? does he even play on Sundays?

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    I would think Osi's opnion is supported by fact. CC is making a guess.
    I agree. I took your original post the wrong way. Thought you were more on the side of Carter then of Osi. And you could be right, the players might not know what the problem is. The coaches should, but that's yet to be seen.

Quote Originally Posted by primetime View Post
    I agree. I took your original post the wrong way. Thought you were more on the side of Carter then of Osi. And you could be right, the players might not know what the problem is. The coaches should, but that's yet to be seen.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    LINK

New York Giants pass rusher Osi Umenyiora didn't take kindly to Cris Carter's take on why Big Blue and November don't seem to go together.

Carter said on ESPN that it comes down to coach Tom Coughlin running "a very tough program" that's "taxing, both mentally and physically." Carter argued the Giants fall into a lull because of the nature of Coughlin's regime, but bounce back by season's end because they're "such a good football team."

"I think Cris Carter doesn't know what he's talking about," Umenyiora told ESPN Radio, via the New York Post. "He hasn't been in our locker room, he doesn't know anything about our culture or the way coach Coughlin coaches now. I mean, he's probably going off the reputation that was probably 15 years ago.

Read More...
    The "Giants Way" is for DE's to not bite on misdirection, honor your lanes, not let mobile QB's to get outside contain, and play hard every down.

Seems that Osi doesn't know the "Giants Way" either.
    Get well soon 80.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    The "Giants Way" is for DE's to not bite on misdirection, honor your lanes, not let mobile QB's to get outside contain, and play hard every down.

Seems that Osi doesn't know the "Giants Way" either.
    Maybe he knows the Giants Way but just hasn't been very good at adhering to it and perhaps this is his way of admitting to that subconsciously with these comments.
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Cris Carter has always had a bug up his *** about Coughlin and the Giants......this coming from a dude with ZERO rings.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Quote Originally Posted by Martyr View Post
    hahahahahah nice!

sigh....lets just win a friggin game

In essence then, Chris "Einstein" Carter says that the Giants fade in November because they have been ground down by Coughlin but with 2 months of additional grinding, they rise from the dead because of their greatness. That makes perfect sense.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by Martyr View Post
    He's a well known thief in the New York area. He stole $6 million from Jerry Reese.

+ Reply to Thread