+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Antrel Rolle Says Players Are To Blame, Not Coaches

Quote Originally Posted by CDN_G-FAN View Post
    of course, EVERYONE will ignore an actual player saying "its on us", and continue to talk about the bad playcalling, lack of david wilson, insistance of keeping dehiel in.

blah, blah, blah, blah.

Ehh, Ill give you some of those. But not DD.

I think a majority of posters here are not excusing DD for his poor play and would like the coaches to do the same. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    I dont have all 22, but i remember a play where Nicks caught a deep slant across the middle while cruz ran a wheel route from the inside. The safety was eyeing in on where eli was looking and i couldnt help but feel if eli would have pump faked to nicks, he could have hit cruz deep down the side lines. Did you notice something like this while re watching the game?
    no pump fakes or look offs whatsoever

just play action, a roll out , and a launch

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    You know, sometimes I'm tired of hearing him talk, but its times like this that I like his style. This was a good read and good job by Rolle.
    He has been doing this since he got here. The Redskins thing last season, and the AJ Green trash were the only things that I didn't like him talking about, but he is own man and I just have to deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by nycisgreat View Post
    He has been doing this since he got here. The Redskins thing last season, and the AJ Green trash were the only things that I didn't like him talking about, but he is own man and I just have to deal with it.
    At least he has a little bit of a fire under his *** I suppose.. lol

I agree with Rolle. I think some guys are dogging it.

Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    I agree with Rolle. I think some guys are dogging it.
    So do I, and it seems to be the guys that are getting paid! Canty, Tuck, Osi, Webster, Diehl, Snee.. blah blah blah

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    So do I, and it seems to be the guys that are getting paid! Canty, Tuck, Osi, Webster, Diehl, Snee.. blah blah blah
    as much as I hate saying it

after watching the all 22.....it would be difficult not to notice Tuck picking and choosing when to rush hard and when to just hold up the blocker and hug on passing downs

Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post

after watching the all 22.....it would be difficult not to notice Tuck picking and choosing when to rush hard and when to just hold up the blocker and hug on passing downs
    It's quite sad actually.. if they weren't "stars" they would of been benched already. I can't comprehend why guys that we are paying millions to are just putting out a half assed effort.. I think this team has more than bad playcalling issues, it's more like some of the players dont give a **** issue..

I think Tuck is done after this season.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

honestly .....after watching the all 22 ....I put that more on Webster than anyone

Brown in clearly in his line of sight and not dropping into coverage

ok ....Brown bit on the play action ...but it is Coreys job to recognize that and run with their most dynamic player

everyone can say it is on Brown all they want.....I put it on Webster just as much
    I tend to agree because Corey knew (or should have) that Brown was out of position.

The thing is though it seems like we keep having communication issues with our secondary. More so than are opponents.

+ Reply to Thread