If you preface his statement with "The way they are playing now....." he could say he think we'll lose out and he'd be right.
As a fan though, I personally believe the Giants will improve and still hold on to win the division.... doing it with a win against Philly.
Last few avatars: Nicks, Bradshaw, Jacobs - who's the next future ex-Giant
Romo is also playing for a new contract so that will be something I watch closely when I see the Cowboys play. Combine that with Garrett's head being on the chopping block and they could potentially get their crap together or crumble from the pressure.
3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick
1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF
We can go 6-0 if we stop playing stupid football.
The Giants won the Super Bowl last year and they where 9-7. They came very close to not even making the playoffs. How many magical 4th quarter come backs did they have last year? This year Eli is in a slump, something he was not in last year. Their schedule is brutal and they need to fix the entire team. From the little bit I have seen of Dallas they seem to be a solid team that turns the ball over to much. They fix that and they are a good team.
Last edited by Buddy333; 11-14-2012 at 05:16 PM.