+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomer says Cowboys win the division, and doubts Giants even make the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by njg85m View Post
    Why do you guys view this as such a ridiculous statement? We are 6-4 and the rest of our schedule is the Packers, Redskins, Saints (who are as good as anyone in the NFL right now), Falcons, Ravens, and finally Eagles. The two "bad" teams on the schedule are a team that already beat us once, and another that almost beat us and is always a tough matchup.

The Cowboys mean while have the Browns and Bengals while we have the Packers and Falcons.

So again, why do you guys think that it's such a lock we make the playoffs?

Edit: The only thing we really have going for us right now is that 8-8 might be enough to win the division this year.

Nothing is ever a "lock." I think we'll beat Green Bay, Washington, New Orleans and Philadelphia
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

If you preface his statement with "The way they are playing now....." he could say he think we'll lose out and he'd be right.

As a fan though, I personally believe the Giants will improve and still hold on to win the division.... doing it with a win against Philly.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Nothing is ever a "lock." I think we'll beat Green Bay, Washington, New Orleans and Philadelphia
    I think we can beat Baltimore too... IF AND ONLY IF we get our **** together...

Romo is also playing for a new contract so that will be something I watch closely when I see the Cowboys play. Combine that with Garrett's head being on the chopping block and they could potentially get their crap together or crumble from the pressure.

We can go 6-0 if we stop playing stupid football.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

All-Pro
    The Giants won the Super Bowl last year and they where 9-7. They came very close to not even making the playoffs. How many magical 4th quarter come backs did they have last year? This year Eli is in a slump, something he was not in last year. Their schedule is brutal and they need to fix the entire team. From the little bit I have seen of Dallas they seem to be a solid team that turns the ball over to much. They fix that and they are a good team.
    Last edited by Buddy333; 11-14-2012 at 05:16 PM.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    He is a jet for life.
    I think you mean Bengal.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    We can go 6-0 if we stop playing stupid football.
    Is it all really stupid though?

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Is it all really stupid though?
    We make stupid mistakes, so yes, it is stupid.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    No, look at the last few games, it's been down hill even when we won. BUT, I still think we win the Division.
    The cowboys have looked worse to me. Well for the exception of last week of course
    Last edited by Marvelousmik; 11-14-2012 at 04:55 PM.

+ Reply to Thread