Do I think we'll win the division? It's possible. But I don't see anything from the Cowboys to suggest that we'll get our act together and finish games.
Great last time he said we had no chacne we went on a tear!
Cowboys play two games before the Giants play Greenbay. If they're 6-5, and Giants lose to join Dallas on 6-5, I think they take the division. They're a good team and they'll have an easier run in and all the momentum.
3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick
1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF
The bye came at a good time.
poor boomer,,,you never even won a super bowl neverming being a suoper bowl mvp and you want to bang on eazy? give me a break mr. sour grapes.
If we don't fix this mess Dallas will come from behind and win the division, they have a better defense, better running game, and if Romo isn't turning the ball over can actually sustain drives and score TDs, something w'ere still struggling to do.