+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Boomer says Cowboys win the division, and doubts Giants even make the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    If we don't fix this mess Dallas will come from behind and win the division, they have a better defense, better running game, and if Romo isn't turning the ball over can actually sustain drives and score TDs, something w'ere still struggling to do.
    none of us like to admit this but the Cowboys are playing a lot better football right now than we are, they have lost more games than us but they looked better doing it than we do. If we aren't careful and don't get this mess fixed the Cowboys will catch us and take the division

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Nothing is ever a "lock." I think we'll beat Green Bay, Washington, New Orleans and Philadelphia
    I agree that nothing is a lock. I just think it's insane that some people think boomers statement is so outlandish considering HOW we are playing currently and WHO we still have to play.

Theyll still have a better record than his Jets....

Giants have to show me something first. Based on the last 4 weeks and their sched why would anyone think they win the div??
    A fans perspective is different then an outsiders. IMO...I think they win 2 or 3 at most of the next 6. Unless they actually show up and play like the can and should.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Veteran
    It all starts with greenbay. I want to see the tempo, play calling, and rythm they have against the packers. Even if it turns out to be a loss, if its a tough, hard nose, smash mouth game loss fine i have something to chew on till the next game; If its anything less, I don't see them coming back honestly.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Theyll still have a better record than his Jets....
    Carton is the one who pulls for the Jets; Boomer pulls for the Bunguls.

Honestly, I don't see what's wrong with what Boomer has said. The Giants have been playing like ****, the Cowboys have an easier schedule compared to the Giants...the Giants know how to prove the naysayers wrong: win. But that means a lot of people need to pull their heads out of their collective asses, start playing with intensity and want to win.
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Boomer knows about as much about who's going to win the NFC east as anyone on here. NOTHING. he is welcome to his opinion, but like everyone else he has been dead wrong before.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsballgames View Post
    Boomer knows about as much about who's going to win the NFC east as anyone on here. NOTHING. he is welcome to his opinion, but like everyone else he has been dead wrong before.
    Those who think the Giants will win the division are in the minority.
    Its hard to make a case for us seeing the way we played the last 4 weeks. Quite honestly the only things we have going for us is that we are up by 1/1/2 games and the Cowboys could very well self destruct.
    So we could win the division at 8-8. If we have to go 9-7 it might be very difficult.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Those who think the Giants will win the division are in the minority.
    Its hard to make a case for us seeing the way we played the last 4 weeks. Quite honestly the only things we have going for us is that we are up by 1/1/2 games and the Cowboys could very well self destruct.
    So we could win the division at 8-8. If we have to go 9-7 it might be very difficult.
    +1
    Gotta be in it to win it

Quote Originally Posted by JesseJames View Post
    none of us like to admit this but the Cowboys are playing a lot better football right now than we are, they have lost more games than us but they looked better doing it than we do. If we aren't careful and don't get this mess fixed the Cowboys will catch us and take the division
    A lot better football? Really? Did you see their game against the eagles?

+ Reply to Thread