+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomer says Cowboys win the division, and doubts Giants even make the playoffs.

At this point nobody is an idiot for saying anything negative about this team.

Let me say this again.....

Over the last 3 weeks we are the worst defense in the league and 1 of the 3 worst offenses in the league. If we continue to play this way, we are not only not going to make the playoffs, we may not win another game.

Do I think that will happen? No. I have faith in our coaching to figure it out. But, I am also not going to pretend this team is better than it has been over the last few weeks.

All-Pro
    The thing that bothers me the most is that almost the entire team is playing bad. Last year they where waiting in the defense to get healthy and get better while the offense was clicking all year. This year they can't count on either side of the ball. Why all of a sudden is the entire team going to play better? There is probably 5-6 guys you can actually say are playing good football right now. That's sad.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Nothing is ever a "lock." I think we'll beat Green Bay, Washington, New Orleans and Philadelphia
    +2

Everyone stop moaning. Boomer's 100% right. If we continue to play like this, we're giftwrapping the division right to Tony Romo's doorstep.

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive92 View Post
    Everyone stop moaning. Boomer's 100% right. If we continue to play like this, we're giftwrapping the division right to Tony Romo's doorstep.
    Only for Romo to be one and done in the playoffs again.
    Gotta be in it to win it

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    The thing that bothers me the most is that almost the entire team is playing bad. Last year they where waiting in the defense to get healthy and get better while the offense was clicking all year. This year they can't count on either side of the ball. Why all of a sudden is the entire team going to play better? There is probably 5-6 guys you can actually say are playing good football right now. That's sad.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    True. The offense can't score in the red zone and the D can't stop the opposition from scoring in the red zone.

Quote Originally Posted by JesseJames View Post
    I have been a Giants fan for a lot of years, some good ones and some very terrible ones, but this years version of the Giants has me baffled and can anyone tell me that they can see a playoff contender in this years team right now.
    more like a high draft choice contender

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Nothing is ever a "lock." I think we'll beat Green Bay, Washington, New Orleans and Philadelphia
    That's a tallllll order my man!!!!!!!! I sincerely hope You are right!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    I think it all ends up being on how Romo and his receiving crew communicate from here on out. As long as they play consistent and mistake free football, the Cowboys defense should be good enough to carry them far into the playoffs. Out of the 4 units (Cowboys and Giants), the Cowboys D has been the most impressive and consistent squad.
    In particular their secondary! Their corners aren't clueless like ours!

+ Reply to Thread