+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Boomer says Cowboys win the division, and doubts Giants even make the playoffs.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtuck View Post
    In particular their secondary! Their corners aren't clueless like ours!
    does that include our defensive coordinator?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    does that include our defensive coordinator?
    Yeah, Him too!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    Why do you care what that ******bag says about NYG. He is a jet for life. No one here cares about what he says and neither should you? I have a bright idea for you. Don't listen to their show. You give them what they want by listening to them and bumping their takes.
    he played for the Bengals for nearly a decade and took them to a Superbowl

he plays for the Jets for 3 seasons on the decline of his career never producing a winning record

...and he is a Jet for life?

Bench Player
    the cowboys beat the eagles. everybody other than the giants can beat them right now. why is everybody going crazy over this game? if they put together a good homestand here i understand ppl hyping them up.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    The Giants won the Super Bowl last year and they where 9-7. They came very close to not even making the playoffs. How many magical 4th quarter come backs did they have last year? This year Eli is in a slump, something he was not in last year. Their schedule is brutal and they need to fix the entire team. From the little bit I have seen of Dallas they seem to be a solid team that turns the ball over to much. They fix that and they are a good team.
    boomer will have a different view after this weekend when Dallas reverts back to its ole self destructive ways and loses at home to the Browns with romo having 3 picks and 2 fumbles
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post
    he played for the Bengals for nearly a decade and took them to a Superbowlhe plays for the Jets for 3 seasons on the decline of his career never producing a winning record ...and he is a Jet for life?
    excuse me for asking but how many SB rings and SB MVPs did boomer wind up with in his stints with the bengals and jets? I don't recall lol

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Can u say Choke ever time he got into a really big game in his career. Either he fell apart and didn't perform at the level people expected of him or he got injured. Either way the guy is a loser talking about a QB that has proven not once but twice that he can get up off the mat from adversity and lead his team to victory in the games that matter

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Which Giants arent making the playoffs The Giant team that played at SF or the Giant team that played the Bengals. Its hard to be completely confident with them. Every time things look good the bottom falls out. Every time things look bleak they turn it around. Only silver lining is even though they played poorly over the last 4 games the 2 they won were the right games to win. They look good in terms of tiebreakers

We suck.

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    excuse me for asking but how many SB rings and SB MVPs did boomer wind up with in his stints with the bengals and jets? I don't recall lol
    what in the world are you talking about?

I am responding to sharick88 calling Boomer a Jet for life

geez....feeling a bit protective of Eli are we?

+ Reply to Thread