+ Reply to Thread

The rest of the league today!

Without a REAL game to watch today, I'm watching some games like lions/ pack; jets/rams, and I can't help but saying: " Man when we get back to business next week, we'll be able to run the table on all these bums"! I just get the feeling that compared to these games today the Jints look soooooo much better. I dunno guess thats what being a fan is all about, eh? Next week if we don't absolutely obliterate green bay, we'll desreve to lose the NFC East... Go Giants!!!

dude let's wait until the games are over Dallas still can win and so can GB please let's wait don't jinx it. please....

Like I tell people who try to throw the fact that the G-Men have the hardest remaining schedule, it's what you want. If we do make it to the playoffs this post-season, we'll be playing these same teams from the regular schedule. It's best to be familiar with our opponents in the regular season so we can better evaluate our match-up in the post season when it matters most. Plus, we all know the G-Men are more likely to "show up" for the high profile teams.
    Adversity makes for a worthy adversary.

we need to take care of our own stuff! if we win its no problem!

we still control our own destiny!

if the Giants can get back on track and into some sort of groove i can see them winning 4 of the next 6

Even 3-3 would force Dallas to go 4-1 just to tie. 4-2 & Dallas has to go 5-0. It's the Giants division to win or lose.

Lets just take it one game at a time and focus on GB. The last thing I want to see is us losing on primetime.
    Odell Beckham Junior: The future of the Giants

I Like this .........................."we still control our own destiny! "

Lets do IT !

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    Lets just take it one game at a time and focus on GB. The last thing I want to see is us losing on primetime.
    Oh crap it's a ****ingsworth game?

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Oh crap it's a ****ingsworth game?
    I'm more worried about Rodgers than Collinsworth :P

On the other hand, I think Al Michaels more than makes up for Collinsworth
    Odell Beckham Junior: The future of the Giants