+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

simms back track

was watching the NFL today show (12:15 pm eastern). they were questioning Phil on his eilte comment re: Eli, guess he was getting heat for his comment , he was trying to clarify and explain his position. pretty lame!

He shouldn't even have touched that subject, now that he is back tracking it shows his remarks were knee-jerk based on Eli's play as of late. Which is fair considering Eli has been playing poorly, but there are other contributing factors to his poor play as well. He has made some bone-head decisions, when he has tried to make a play.

He did not back track, he clarified his statements because people were twisting them around.
    He said himself he's not back tracking.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    He did not back track, he clarified his statements because people were twisting them around.
    Meh, shouldn't have touched it, which explains his tap dancing I mean "clarification", lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Kez Simpson View Post
    Meh, shouldn't have touched it, which explains his tap dancing I mean "clarification", lmao.
    Well they asked him if he is still staying by his comments, and he said yes. It's not like he randomly came out and was like "Oh um uh I wanna take some of my comments back".
    I don't agree with his opinion but I do not believe he back tracked.

I am sorry, i missed the first 30 seconds, i came in when he was already ranting, but it still sounded bad, having to explain it still!

Quote Originally Posted by tcseacliff View Post
    I am sorry, i missed the first 30 seconds, i came in when he was already ranting, but it still sounded bad, having to explain it still!
    This.

Well they asked him if he is still staying by his comments, and he said yes. It's not like he randomly came out and was like "Oh um uh I wanna take some of my comments back".
    I don't agree with his opinion but I do not believe he back tracked.
    Not a popular opinion obviously with his counterparts, which is why he needed to "clarify." Slowly, that clarification will change as the weeks go on and Elite Eli showcases himself once again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kez Simpson View Post
    Not a popular opinion obviously with his counterparts, which is why he needed to "clarify." Slowly, that clarification will change as the weeks go on and Elite Eli showcases himself once again.
    Lol whatever you say

Quote Originally Posted by tcseacliff View Post
    was watching the NFL today show (12:15 pm eastern). they were questioning Phil on his eilte comment re: Eli, guess he was getting heat for his comment , he was trying to clarify and explain his position. pretty lame!
    how is explaining your comments back tracking?? What did he say? You gave no insight to what Simms even said.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch