+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 55

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    All-Pro egyptian420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    11,585

    Giants try out Addai

    Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo

    Interesting name worked out by the Giants yesterday: RB Joseph Addai

  2. #2
    I'm not trying to sound rude. But he sucks, I doubt anyone cares

  3. #3
    Veteran EnragedYouth85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Osan AB, S. Korea
    Posts
    3,007
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankAE View Post
    I'm not trying to sound rude. But he sucks, I doubt anyone cares
    He'd fill a roster spot if Bradshaw goes on IR for his feet, neck and broken hands lol

  4. #4
    All-Pro jomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    19,895
    Should be someone with upside out there to fill the roster spot. Addai may not even have any downside left in him lol.
    No one remembers who came in second.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Should be someone with upside out there to fill the roster spot. Addai may not even have any downside left in him lol.
    Haha, I reckon. I'm fine with them bringing in a body to fill a roster spot, but I'll be annoyed if any replacement gets the call over Wilson.
    Last edited by Flip Empty; 11-14-2012 at 10:54 PM.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankAE View Post
    I'm not trying to sound rude. But he sucks, I doubt anyone cares
    Usually when a person starts off a sentence with "not trying to be____________, they usually are. LOL, JK

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    Usually when a person starts off a sentence with "not trying to be____________, they usually are. LOL, JK
    agreed

  8. #8
    Well the only person that is left to work out now is Sheriff Gonna Gitcha

  9. #9
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,342
    I think we need to draft a new RB in the late rounds next year and cut bradshaw.

  10. #10
    out of everyone, we went after addai and bell
    ​​​

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts