+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Giants try out Addai

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    So what's with Bradshaw. Didn't see game or highlights of bengals debacle. Did he suffer more injuries to his already long list of ailments. And what tests has he taken and when are the results expected?
    Apparently he hurt his neck. I heard we are trying out OJ Simpson.

So what's with Bradshaw. Didn't see game or highlights of bengals debacle. Did he suffer more injuries to his already long list of ailments. And what tests has he taken and when are the results expected?
    There were reports on Monday that Bradshaw was undergoing a "battery of tests". I don't think they've said anything since (I could be wrong).

The fact they're looking for another back must mean they're concerned.

what FA RB knows our system and keeps himself in great shape???

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    what FA RB knows our system and keeps himself in great shape???

hahahahhaha what if he does come back ( in a crazy world) and is AMAZING.... takes us to the superbowl and finally gets his ring. that would be wild dude!

Quote Originally Posted by giantscolombia View Post
    hahahahhaha what if he does come back ( in a crazy world) and is AMAZING.... takes us to the superbowl and finally gets his ring. that would be wild dude!
    it would be amazing however the Eli fan club would be upset that he stole the the thunder on offense

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Didn't we draft one in the first round?
    Roll with Brown and Wilson I guarantee they are more productive.

Bring back the Barber, he's had 6 years for his body to recover and he keeps himself in excellent shape.

Just before we started looking at all these blast fro the past runningbacks, it was announced that Ahmad was going through a battery of test. They would not disclose what exactly he was being tested for cept to say it was not his feet.

That fact, combined with the Rb workouts might indicate it is something serious. But at this point we do not know. He did get his bell rung pretty good once in the cincy game so it could be concussion or neck. However, that is just a guess. I hope it is nothing serious because despite the recent hatred and prolly the need for AB to start taking a backseat, i would never ever wish this guy ill. He has been a true Giant.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanNC View Post
    Bring back the Barber, he's had 6 years for his body to recover and he keeps himself in excellent shape.
    37 years old is still 37 years old....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    Well even if we drafted on in the 1sts, we still would need to replace Bradshaws spot on the roster with someone. Depth chart would probably be:

Brown, Wilson, Free Agent and Bradshaw would go to IR
    Da'rell scott?

+ Reply to Thread