+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Coughlin would rather do it his way than win a title

Like moths to a flame.

Doing it his way has already won titles so........
    ​​​

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Irrelevant to whats going on now........he's making all the wrong moves and driving us all crazy. I'd go after Sean Payton......with gusto
    The whole point of this thread is to ruffle peoples feathers. No logic whatsoever.
    Gotta be in it to win it

If by chance doing it his way leads to a title he is fine with that

but if we need to replace wounded warriors to add fresher better talent like Locklear and Andre Brown...........I truly believe he would
    rather lose and do it his subborn way

Its time for him to go

he's 66,67 yrd old and has held th Giants HC Title longer than anyone in 50 years.........its over, done, time to find a successor

I know a lot of you feel a great sense of loyalty and gratitiude to Tom and well you should, but all good things must come to an end

Veteran

but if we need to replace wounded warriors to add fresher better talent like Locklear and Andre Brown...........I truly believe he would

Its time for him to go

he's 66,67 yrd old and has held th Giants HC Title longer than anyone in 50 years.........its over, done, time to find a successor

I know a lot of you feel a great sense of loyalty and gratitiude to Tom and well you should, but all good things must come to an end
    lol

Losing credibility rapidly sir...
    Gotta be in it to win it

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Like moths to a flame.
    Thats what I was coming in here to say.

You guys must like coming in here and dancing for that dude. Always rolls in here midweek and drops some trollery and half the message board gobbles it right up.

Its time for him to go

Wow! At a one point or another I figured you were a passionate, outspoken fan of the team. But you're just a jackoff, clown shoe wearing clown from clownville. It's sad when such a fervent "fan" is so consumed to the point that they feel the need to suggest replacing the HC at anytime during a season... especially when the team is leading it's division going into the bye week. You are a laugh.

He's won 2 titles doing it his way. I don't like Diehl and AB starting, but he has won it twice his way.

Its time for him to go

I don't really agree with any of this. Just me...............
    No one remembers who came in second.

+ Reply to Thread