+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Coughlin would rather do it his way than win a title

This has gone beyond complaining into troll status

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    After being banned after the Bengals loss (this my first day back) I have nothing nice to say.

GB-Loss
    WAS-Loss

We need to win 3/ last 4 to make playoffs and win division

This might be in spite of good ol' TC....not because of him
    Is that all our 2 time SB winning coach is worth? half a season of faith from the fans?

a whole half of a season?

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    This has gone beyond complaining into troll status
    i'm smelling the heavy reek of trolls as well.

collectively it seems more than half this fanbase has lost their frickin' minds.

All-Pro
    This needs to be deleted before it gets ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    ?? What is this oppression?

Had a buddy just get banned for posting about a possible scripted path to get to the SB.

good lord, what gives around here?

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Why should it get ugly? It's about people voicing their opinions. Isn't that what this board is supposed to be about?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    What is happening to the world?
    Lol, I have no idea. If I didn't know better, I would've thought we didn't make the playoffs last year. Let alone winning the SB. You gotta love BP. He has some of the strangest opinions I have seen on this board by far.

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    If by chance doing it his way leads to a title he is fine with that

but if we need to replace wounded warriors to add fresher better talent like Locklear and Andre Brown...........I truly believe he would
    rather lose and do it his subborn way

Its time for him to go

he's 66,67 yrd old and has held th Giants HC Title longer than anyone in 50 years.........its over, done, time to find a successor

I know a lot of you feel a great sense of loyalty and gratitiude to Tom and well you should, but all good things must come to an end
    wow......

so you end it by saying he is good but must go anyway...

Jakk....you make no sense...
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

OK.....Lets look at the stats......2 SB Wins ! In first place in the Div. I have the Answer, Tom C. will Win the GB game, and everyone will be happy ! Then lets Win one game a time !

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post

I truly believe he would
    rather lose and do it his subborn way
    So now you are a mind reader?

What you say doesn't make sense. In sports winning is everything. He does it his way because he has had much success with his way. Seems to me most successful coaches are stubborn. Parcells and Belichik come to mind.

If you had a vote from knowledgeable football people I think you will find the Giants did not have the most talented group of players in either of their recent Super Bowl years. That's why they are never picked to win anything at the beginning of the year. Those predictions are usually based on raw player talent. I know a lot of you think that all the media people are biased against us but I think most of them are making an honest assessment of our players. I think the coaching staff has a lot to do with the fact that we had those two Super Bowl runs and haven't had a losing season for a while. That is not to downplay the players. There is a lot of talent there but in my opinion it is the coaches who make the difference between our experience and that of the Eagles and Cowboys, for example.

In any case, highly doubtful TC will be fired for a while even if the team doesn't do so well this year. He's earned some leeway for losses.

+ Reply to Thread