+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Coughlin would rather do it his way than win a title

I got it...try it R Ryan's way...that'll do it!!

seems like Coughlin is the type to cut off his nose to spite his face.

The guy needs to cut the crap. Get back to basics and play the best players. None of this homer ****, none of this favoritism, veteran bull****. Just pure coaching and the best will play. Whatever happened to this philosophy?

can't believe any fan would turn there back on Coughlin. Coughlin is one of the MOST respected coaches in the NFL, this coach has turned around this franchise winning 2 superbowls and many winning seasons. What does Coughlin have to do to get the respect? Im sick of looking at posts hoping for Bill Cowher to be our new coach. Just because Diehl is our starting tackle, we should fire Coughlin? Listen, If Reese would pick up a 1st or 2nd round tackle Diehl would be on the bench, dont you see William Beatty starting!?!?! Well I rest my case. Mara needs to give Reese the damn boot....Boothe sucks, Baas is the worst and Diehl is the scapegoat.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
    can't believe any fan would turn there back on Coughlin. Coughlin is one of the MOST respected coaches in the NFL, this coach has turned around this franchise winning 2 superbowls and many winning seasons. What does Coughlin have to do to get the respect? Im sick of looking at posts hoping for Bill Cowher to be our new coach. Just because Diehl is our starting tackle, we should fire Coughlin? Listen, If Reese would pick up a 1st or 2nd round tackle Diehl would be on the bench, dont you see William Beatty starting!?!?! Well I rest my case. Mara needs to give Reese the damn boot....Boothe sucks, Baas is the worst and Diehl is the scapegoat.
    lol what happen to the "in Reese we trust" mantra that I keep seeing around here

Wow. Just wow. Patriots probably should have fired Belichick after 4th and 2 also, right?

I'm glad your name isn't Jerry Reese

+ Reply to Thread