+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Coughlin would rather do it his way than win a title

Question Coughlin would rather do it his way than win a title

If by chance doing it his way leads to a title he is fine with that

but if we need to replace wounded warriors to add fresher better talent like Locklear and Andre Brown...........I truly believe he would
    rather lose and do it his subborn way

Its time for him to go

he's 66,67 yrd old and has held th Giants HC Title longer than anyone in 50 years.........its over, done, time to find a successor

I know a lot of you feel a great sense of loyalty and gratitiude to Tom and well you should, but all good things must come to an end

What is happening to the world?

MUCH better.

Easy 20 pager here
    Gotta be in it to win it

Clown thread bro. Coughlin has won two titles doing it his way.

Parcells won two doing it his way too............and never won another

I'd say the two titles in both cases were a community effort.........no HC wins a SB or even touches the ball.

ITs time, its over..........its time to turn the page

This thread title cancels out your own argument. He won 2 superbowls doing it his way. His way is obviously the right way.
    Gotta be in it to win it

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    If by chance doing it his way leads to a title he is fine with that

but if we need to replace wounded warriors to add fresher better talent like Locklear and Andre Brown...........I truly believe he would
    rather lose and do it his subborn way

Its time for him to go

he's 66,67 yrd old and has held th Giants HC Title longer than anyone in 50 years.........its over, done, time to find a successor

I know a lot of you feel a great sense of loyalty and gratitiude to Tom and well you should, but all good things must come to an end
    Every Superbowl winning coach has done it their way so what exactly is the point of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Hall of Fame View Post
    This thread title cancels out your own argument. He won 2 superbowls doing it his way. His way is obviously the right way.
    Irrelevant to whats going on now........he's making all the wrong moves and driving us all crazy. I'd go after Sean Payton......with gusto

SB winning coach no doubt........right now looking like a fool with the Deihl move

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    SB winning coach no doubt........right now looking like a fool with the Deihl move
    Coaches make mistakes but the season is far from over. No matter what happens this year Coughlin should not and will not be fired. He has earned the right to go out when he feels the time is right.

+ Reply to Thread