+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I think decent QB are a lot easier to find now than 10-15 years ago. I doubt we'll get someone like Eli, but i'm sure he will be replaced by a formidable QB. It's the team that gets built around the QB that doesn't necessarily worry me. We have a good GM that will replace our incompetent coaches soon.

Veteran
    we can do what the colts did, put in a QB that they knew was terrible so they can lose all their games and get the #1 draft pick.
    Last edited by Cloud57; 11-15-2012 at 11:46 AM.

Teams are always replacing players, developing players, building and rebuilding. That's the way of sports. And life. Nobody plays the game forever.

As long as the front office is focused on winning and getting talent and keeping the "team-first" mentality, the NY Football Giants will be fine.

Veteran
    ten years from now we may be the worst team in the division!

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    ten years from now we may be the worst team in the division!
    Was the name "black cloud" already taken?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    Was the name "black cloud" already taken?
    it's a possibility not saying it will turn out that way but look at the redskins these past years.

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    What causes you to lose hope in the human race?

Do you believe that these athletes are once-in-a-lifetime?

That there are absolutely no 12 year olds right now that will be as good as these players?
    No what I'm saying is that we have a great group of talent on our team and it's inevitable that we'll go through a couple of rough years when this team breaks down. It happens to everyone.

If Reese is fired within 10 years, The Giants future may be bright.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Of course there will be but there's no guarantee they'll play for the Giants.Teams don't stay successful (or bad) forever.
    chiefs, bills, dolphins, raiders, lions to name a few have been bad for a long long time. Throw in the Jets for good measure
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    chiefs, bills, dolphins, raiders, lions to name a few have been bad for a long long time. Throw in the Jets for good measure
    The Jets have made it to a couple of AFC championship games in recent years, the Dolphins made the playoffs a few years ago, the Lions were there last season...