+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Andre Brown?

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    This is what I was worried about... Bradshaw can't handle a full workload for very long before his feet break down. Now we're paying for it, because our coaches are too ****ing stupid to use Brown more often...
    It could be Bradshaw saying he is good to go. You really cant determine as a coach if someone says they are good to go other than under performing...

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    They did use Brown more in the last game in which he started
    Agreed, but was that only because Bradshaw hurt his neck? I find it hard to believe they did this for any other reason than Bradshaw was unable to play..

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    the way the coaches are playing an injured Bradshaw, they're gonna end his career or make it very short
    Bradshaw's feet have been a problem since he's been here. I would not be surprised if he wasn't here next season.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    Agreed, but was that only because Bradshaw hurt his neck? I find it hard to believe they did this for any other reason than Bradshaw was unable to play..
    I'm not so sure that was the only reason. We'll see what comes of the tests Bradshaw is undergoing.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    yep, they had no choice

I'm not so sure that was the only reason. We'll see what comes of the tests Bradshaw is undergoing.
    Yeah I'm not sure either, I'm not so sure Bradshaw will be here next year either..

Wonder if the give Martinek a chance at #3 if Bradshaw sits for a game or two....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    Wonder if the give Martinek a chance at #3 if Bradshaw sits for a game or two....
    That would be the obvious choice, since he knows the playbook and didn't fail his physical... lol

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    I have a hunch Ahmad is headed to IR or a long stay on the sidelines. How much more can his feet take?

As for Martinek, he might be # 2 lol

I have a hunch Ahmad is headed to IR or a long stay on the sidelines. How much more can his feet take?

As for Martinek, he might be # 2 lol
    lol, well he probably blocks better and has grown up better than Wilson..

+ Reply to Thread