+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Victor Cruz Close to Signing Entertainment Management Deal with Jay-Z

Veteran

Victor Cruz Close to Signing Entertainment Management Deal with Jay-Z

http://www.giants101.com/2012/11/15/...al-with-jay-z/

It's been no secret that New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz and star hip hop artist Jay-Z are friends away from the football field, but the two are now taking things to a new level with an entertainment management deal that will give Jay-Z control over securing entertainment deals for Cruz, as well as helping him grow his non-football resume. It may also include Cruz's own rap album somewhere down the line.

Oh boy...

maybe JZ can tell him which hat to wear

Hey, let the boy do what he has to do. Players need a life outside of football so when their football careers are over, they can still make money. I say good for him! Jay-Z obviously knows what he's doing. 1, he married Beyonce and 2, hes rich.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsballgames View Post
    maybe JZ can tell him which hat to wear
    Cruz, stay away from rap. Its not what it use to be. Stick with dancing. lol

Quote Originally Posted by nycisgreat View Post
    Maybe he can learn his rap from Will Smith lol

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    Hey, let the boy do what he has to do. Players need a life outside of football so when their football careers are over, they can still make money. I say good for him! Jay-Z obviously knows what he's doing. 1, he married Beyonce and 2, hes rich.
    Exactly. A man has to do whatever he can do off of the field as well. Jay Z is a highly successful person and I think that it's great that Cruz is going to be working for him.

Good for him. Hope he can still focus on football as well, but I'm happy for him.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nycisgreat View Post
    New rap, or whatever they call it nowadays, is whack. Skinny jeans, bad lyrics, and bull****. Thats' not rap. I don't know what it is they are trying to do out there right now.

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    Exactly. A man has to do whatever he can do off of the field as well. Jay Z is a highly successful person and I think that it's great that Cruz is going to be working for him.
    Hell yeah, Jay-Z started with music but because a bussiness man.

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    Hell yeah, Jay-Z started with music but because a bussiness man.
    He's not a businessman, he's a business, man!!

+ Reply to Thread