+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Victor Cruz Close to Signing Entertainment Management Deal with Jay-Z

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Haha, I know. Makes me feel old. It's not rap or hip hop anymore, its POP music. I miss the Wu Tang Clan.
    I still listen to WuTang and also my favorite of all time, A Tribe Called Quest.

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    I still listen to WuTang and also my favorite of all time, A Tribe Called Quest.
    +2 Nas anyone?

Let's go.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    +2 Nas anyone?
    Early Nas was siiiick. I guess the 90s of all these guys was where they peaked. Wu tang 36 chambers, forever, Nas illmatic, tribe's low end theory, midnight marauders...Busta, DMX, Biggie, Gangstar... They all are prima donna rappers now. I saw a special on the real Rick Ross, from Cali, he claimed the dapper was a complete phony and used to be a rent a cop. Just uses his name and history of one of the biggest drug dealers, but never sold a dime. It's all BS now.

5trive for Fiv5

Bit seriously, Cruz is doing the ROC sign.... Ugh, I lost some respect for him. Didn't there used to be an NBA player doing that? No wait, maybe another NFL player... Can't remember who. Larry Johnson?

5trive for Fiv5

Bit seriously, Cruz is doing the ROC sign.... Ugh, I lost some respect for him. Didn't there used to be an NBA player doing that? No wait, maybe another NFL player... Can't remember who. Larry Johnson?
    Nah, Larry Johnson just beats women up.

Let's go.

Early Nas was siiiick. I guess the 90s of all these guys was where they peaked. Wu tang 36 chambers, forever, Nas illmatic, tribe's low end theory, midnight marauders...Busta, DMX, Biggie, Gangstar... They all are prima donna rappers now. I saw a special on the real Rick Ross, from Cali, he claimed the dapper was a complete phony and used to be a rent a cop. Just uses his name and history of one of the biggest drug dealers, but never sold a dime. It's all BS now.
    Some good stuff from The RZA'a movie soundtrack actually. Ghostface delivers as always. But believe it or not, some of the most faithful hip hop today is coming from YellaWolf. Particularly the upcoming project with Travis Barker- Psycho White.

Its out there, it just doesnt get the notice that the teeny-hopper **** gets.

Quote Originally Posted by TextureDj View Post
    Some good stuff from The RZA'a movie soundtrack actually. Ghostface delivers as always. But believe it or not, some of the most faithful hip hop today is coming from YellaWolf. Particularly the upcoming project with Travis Barker- Psycho White. Its out there, it just doesnt get the notice that the teeny-hopper **** gets.
    Underground music >

Let's go.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Nah, Larry Johnson just beats women up.

5trive for Fiv5

Hopefully this isnt Vic's next move...

5trive for Fiv5

And he's a part of the illuminati apparently..

Let's go.

+ Reply to Thread