+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 107

Thread: Victor Cruz Close to Signing Entertainment Management Deal with Jay-Z

  1. #61
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    6,870
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Underground music >
    Yup. Where all the good hip hop is now. Ever hear of Action Bronson? Sounds like a white Ghostface.

  2. #62
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    30,956
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Yup. Where all the good hip hop is now. Ever hear of Action Bronson? Sounds like a white Ghostface.
    Nah, is he new? I've been listening to a lot of Atmosphere lately.

  3. #63
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    6,870
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Nah, is he new? I've been listening to a lot of Atmosphere lately.
    Atmosphere has gone soft in my opinion. His old stuff was gold.

    Bronson is from Queens, been around for a little while. Check out his album Dr. Lecter. If you like ghostface you will like this guy.

  4. #64
    Veteran Rat_bastich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Hampton, VA
    Posts
    2,634
    Ride the wave Cruz, ride the wave. Football careers don't last forever. Not a big rap fan myself, except old school stuff like Grandmaster Flash, Sugar Hill, EPMD, Public Enemy, Boogie Down Productions, Doug E. Fresh and the Get Fresh Crew, Just-Ice, Afrika Bambaataa, etc.
    Last edited by Rat_bastich; 11-18-2012 at 03:13 AM.

  5. #65
    All-Pro FBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    27,796
    I am actually shaking my head at the nonsense some of you let bother you! The kid grew up dirt poor and has made himself a household name by playing some amazing football and helping win a SB, why shouldn't he cash in on it? He isn't strong arming the Giants or shooting himself in the leg....the kid has every right to do this and NONE of it has anything to do with how the team is performing. I swear....social media has turned men into chicks.

    Now I'm bothered that I'm bothered by you being bothered by this.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

  6. #66
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    30,956
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Atmosphere has gone soft in my opinion. His old stuff was gold.Bronson is from Queens, been around for a little while. Check out his album Dr. Lecter. If you like ghostface you will like this guy.
    Yeah I only listen to old Atmosphere. Stuff from Overcast. Hmm, I'm gonna check him out later.

  7. #67
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    30,956
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    I am actually shaking my head at the nonsense some of you let bother you! The kid grew up dirt poor and has made himself a household name by playing some amazing football and helping win a SB, why shouldn't he cash in on it? He isn't strong arming the Giants or shooting himself in the leg....the kid has every right to do this and NONE of it has anything to do with how the team is performing. I swear....social media has turned men into chicks.Now I'm bothered that I'm bothered by you being bothered by this.
    Let me ask you..are you bothered?

  8. #68
    All-Pro FBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    27,796
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Let me ask you..are you bothered?
    Don't bother me!!!
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

  9. #69
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    30,956
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Don't bother me!!!
    You seem bothered, I won't bother you.

  10. #70
    All-Pro FBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    27,796
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    You seem bothered, I won't bother you.
    You don’t need to bother, I don’t need to be. I’ll keep slipping farther. But once I hold on, I won’t let go ’til it bleeds
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts