+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 107

Thread: Victor Cruz Close to Signing Entertainment Management Deal with Jay-Z

  1. #91
    every generation thinks the new generation's music is ****.
    we are all of the biased opinion that the music we grew up on was the best.

    many , many decades ago....and being from the woodstock generation ;
    i remember thinking that "disco" was surely the onset of armageddon.
    when the aliens finally come to conquer us ....
    i hope that their weapons of choice are Gibsons and Fenders

  2. #92
    Screw you and you're so called 'rap' or 'rock' or 'RnB', I'll just go and listen to the classics... My bro's Beethoven & Mozart <-- Sarcasm or red

    Lol you guys crack me up some times
    Last edited by IamGiantsfan; 11-17-2012 at 05:00 PM.

  3. #93
    All-Pro egyptian420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    10,307
    Quote Originally Posted by stormblue View Post
    every generation thinks the new generation's music is ****.
    we are all of the biased opinion that the music we grew up on was the best.

    many , many decades ago....and being from the woodstock generation ;
    i remember thinking that "disco" was surely the onset of armageddon.
    I am with you on that to a certain degree...but from a rap perspective, the old school heads from the late 80's and early 90's actually rapped about real stuff.....social inequality, racism, other life problems that people could relate to....now rap videos look like pornos, it's all a bunch of half naked women, clowns throwing money around and bling, no substance or soul what so ever, and thus the quality of the music is garbage

    I do agree however, that the kids that are young today will eventually grow up and hate whatever the world has to offer 10 years from now and remenise about the "good" days when rappers were throwing money in the air with half naked girls in the video....it's sad but that's the way life is, it's just a cycle

  4. #94
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    30,037
    The difference between the rap of yesteryear and today's rap is that rap was a form of poetry (or street poetry). They rapped about the struggle and growing up in rough situations, real life issues and political injustice.

    Today's rap talks about getting girls, money, cars, jewelry, smoking and drinking for entertainment.
    Not just rap either.

    Let's go.

  5. #95
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    30,037
    Quote Originally Posted by IamGiantsfan View Post
    Screw you and you're so called 'rap' or 'rock' or 'RnB', I'll just go and listen to the classics... My bro's Beethoven & Mozart

    Lol you guys crack me up some times
    Not all rap is bad, same with rock and RnB. Every decade has its bad apples.

    Let's go.

  6. #96
    Dont Believe the Hype.

  7. #97
    Does this mean Gillbrides mustache will be joining the Illuminati?
    https://twitter.com/kingchuck810 Join me every kickoff.

    http://www.youtube.com/user/mrchuckknoxx/featured

    LIKE on The New Facebook Page for Exclusive NEW Videos. Featuring I AM LT - https://www.facebook.com/mrchuckknoxx

  8. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Not all rap is bad, same with rock and RnB. Every decade has its bad apples.
    It was a joke...

  9. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    I am with you on that to a certain degree...but from a rap perspective, the old school heads from the late 80's and early 90's actually rapped about real stuff.....social inequality, racism, other life problems that people could relate to....now rap videos look like pornos, it's all a bunch of half naked women, clowns throwing money around and bling, no substance or soul what so ever, and thus the quality of the music is garbage

    I do agree however, that the kids that are young today will eventually grow up and hate whatever the world has to offer 10 years from now and remenise about the "good" days when rappers were throwing money in the air with half naked girls in the video....it's sad but that's the way life is, it's just a cycle
    Skulls and crossbones and death bandanas
    A liqueur store in every corner in Atlanta
    Cops riding round tossing niggas in the slammer
    Tell me whatís wrong i could really use some answers
    Nowadays everybody wants to be a rapper
    About 2 years ago everybody was a trapper
    Obviously money is what everybodyís after
    Cos slavery aint changed itís a modern day disaste
    r Now these are my words from me to you
    Everything you do from your shades to your shoes
    From your chains to your coupe came from the two
    Trust me i would know i was raised on the two
    Ok, now let me just get your attention
    Imma turn the tables so you donít get defensive
    Imma put my bull**** aside for a second
    Cos i cant be fake, cos God wont let me
    I used to wear a grill because it was the trend
    Not because i liked it, i just wanted to fit in
    Then i got Eastside tatted on my skin
    And i tried to get dreads but my hair was too big
    But i was lost, i ainít know who i was
    What else was there to do besides look like a thug
    So in my senior year at Columbia High I dropped out of High School when i got signed
    B.o.B was the name, i ainít like Bobby Ray cos i was ashamed
    But you can call me Bobby Ray from this day forth and I could give a damn about the fame and fortune
    Honestly i donít even listen to rap Cos when i turn the radio on, out comes crap
    And if you make good music thats ok,
    but On the radio that they donít play
    Its easy to see we created a beast
    Cos everybody wants to hear what they donít need
    And now all the rappers got a stoller to give you
    That bull**** music so they can continue to live
    The position that iím in is quite an interesting predicament i will admit
    But you can count on me cos iím refusing to give in
    Cos imma give you music cos we need it to exist, *****
    So imma play my guitar, rap about aliens and sing about star
    s Til you understand thatís what we are
    So we aint got to struggle no more so we donít starve
    I swear to God i love you with every bar
    We all got problems that need to be solved
    So while i got the mic imma speak my thoughts
    And imma keep it real til the day i fall

  10. #100
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    30,037
    Quote Originally Posted by IamGiantsfan View Post
    It was a joke...
    WOW, YOU SHOULD HAVE PUT IT IN RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kidding, my bad.

    Let's go.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts