+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Make a deal with Jay-Z or not, I don't really care. It's your life, you decide what you want to do with it.

Just get open and catch the damn football when your number comes up!

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    I liked Cruz better when he was a humble walk on from Patterson New Jersey. I don't need to hear about him building his "brand"

Catch the F-ing footbal when Eli puts it in your hands!!!!

This deal with Jay-Z will be nothing but a distraction for him, keeping up appearances, and whatever other BS goes along with it.

Remember where you came from Victor, and remember what got you here!!!

Does that mean he shouldn't try to better himself?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by njg85m View Post
    He's entirely justified to feel that way.

Personally I don't really care one way or the other, but it IS worth mentioning that this is the same Victor Cruz who turned down dancing with the stars because it would have been a distraction and is now a year later asking his fans what hat to wear a day after a terrible performance and signing rap contracts with Jay Z
    He is justified, as you say. So is Cruz justified to make the best living he can.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Personally I don't really care one way or the other, but it IS worth mentioning that this is the same Victor Cruz who turned down dancing with the stars because it would have been a distraction and is now a year later asking his fans what hat to wear a day after a terrible performance and signing rap contracts with Jay Z
    All of which have nothing to do with each other.

He's entitled to his opinion, but justified? I disagree.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    New rap, or whatever they call it nowadays, is whack. Skinny jeans, bad lyrics, and bull****. Thats' not rap. I don't know what it is they are trying to do out there right now.
    yr not listening to the right artists

stay away from your radio and put your ear to the streets

it's all out there

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    All of which have nothing to do with each other.

He's entitled to his opinion, but justified? I disagree.
    IN FACT, the only one to have a legitimate ***** here might be you. Cruz may well put a dent in your groupie following.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    IN FACT, the only one to have a legitimate ***** here might be you. Cruz may well put a dent in your groupie following.
    That son of a............
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post
    yr not listening to the right artists

stay away from your radio and put your ear to the streets

it's all out there
    WAY TO GO, DUDE!

Based on your theory, he should be about football 24/7 and 365? GTFO of here with that nonsense.

He's been throwing up the Roc-a-fella sign after doing the salsa since Week 4 or 5 this year.