+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 107
  1. #21
    Make a deal with Jay-Z or not, I don't really care. It's your life, you decide what you want to do with it.

    Just get open and catch the damn football when your number comes up!

  2. #22
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    97,271
    Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    I liked Cruz better when he was a humble walk on from Patterson New Jersey. I don't need to hear about him building his "brand"

    Catch the F-ing footbal when Eli puts it in your hands!!!!

    This deal with Jay-Z will be nothing but a distraction for him, keeping up appearances, and whatever other BS goes along with it.

    Remember where you came from Victor, and remember what got you here!!!

    Does that mean he shouldn't try to better himself?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  3. #23
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    97,271
    Quote Originally Posted by njg85m View Post
    He's entirely justified to feel that way.

    Personally I don't really care one way or the other, but it IS worth mentioning that this is the same Victor Cruz who turned down dancing with the stars because it would have been a distraction and is now a year later asking his fans what hat to wear a day after a terrible performance and signing rap contracts with Jay Z
    He is justified, as you say. So is Cruz justified to make the best living he can.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  4. #24
    All-Pro FBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    27,824
    Quote Originally Posted by njg85m View Post
    He's entirely justified to feel that way.

    Personally I don't really care one way or the other, but it IS worth mentioning that this is the same Victor Cruz who turned down dancing with the stars because it would have been a distraction and is now a year later asking his fans what hat to wear a day after a terrible performance and signing rap contracts with Jay Z
    All of which have nothing to do with each other.

    He's entitled to his opinion, but justified? I disagree.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

  5. #25
    Moderator YATittle1962's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Uncle YA
    Posts
    19,043
    Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    New rap, or whatever they call it nowadays, is whack. Skinny jeans, bad lyrics, and bull****. Thats' not rap. I don't know what it is they are trying to do out there right now.
    yr not listening to the right artists

    stay away from your radio and put your ear to the streets

    it's all out there

  6. #26
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    97,271
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    All of which have nothing to do with each other.

    He's entitled to his opinion, but justified? I disagree.
    IN FACT, the only one to have a legitimate ***** here might be you. Cruz may well put a dent in your groupie following.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  7. #27
    All-Pro FBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    27,824
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    IN FACT, the only one to have a legitimate ***** here might be you. Cruz may well put a dent in your groupie following.
    That son of a............
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

  8. #28
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    97,271
    Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post
    yr not listening to the right artists

    stay away from your radio and put your ear to the streets

    it's all out there
    WAY TO GO, DUDE!
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by njg85m View Post
    He's entirely justified to feel that way.

    Personally I don't really care one way or the other, but it IS worth mentioning that this is the same Victor Cruz who turned down dancing with the stars because it would have been a distraction and is now a year later asking his fans what hat to wear a day after a terrible performance and signing rap contracts with Jay Z
    Based on your theory, he should be about football 24/7 and 365? GTFO of here with that nonsense.

  10. #30
    He's been throwing up the Roc-a-fella sign after doing the salsa since Week 4 or 5 this year.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts