+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 107

Thread: Victor Cruz Close to Signing Entertainment Management Deal with Jay-Z

  1. #41
    Veteran CowboysSuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    2,407
    Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    Why is this the end of Victor Cruz?lol..
    Hes signing deals with JAY Z.

    Getting endorsed after TD's? Wtf is this a 60-minute commercial now?

  2. #42
    Veteran EnragedYouth85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Osan AB, S. Korea
    Posts
    2,787
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    Hes signing deals with JAY Z.

    Getting endorsed after TD's? Wtf is this a 60-minute commercial now?
    If you could make money for just throwing up a hand gesture at the end of your TD dance.. why wouldn't you?

  3. #43
    Veteran CowboysSuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    2,407
    Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    If you could make money for just throwing up a hand gesture at the end of your TD dance.. why wouldn't you?
    Questions must never be answered with furthered questions.

    Its almost an ad hominem argument. It doesn't take away from the validity of what I said.

    If this is true, this is setting an unwanted precedent. Soon, every TD will be followed by a playing showing some companies "logo" or "hand signal" or some complete garbage. It takes away from the game. And for those NY fans who hate Jay Z (the NAS faithful and others) its a slap in the face.

  4. #44
    I don't know if it's the end of Cruz so much but he's starting to feel like a movie character to me now instead of a football player. It seems you hear more about his off-field adventures than his game play these days.

  5. #45
    Veteran CowboysSuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    2,407
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    I don't know if it's the end of Cruz so much but he's starting to feel like a movie character to me now instead of a football player. It seems you hear more about his off-field adventures than his game play these days.
    +7.5223

  6. #46
    Veteran EnragedYouth85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Osan AB, S. Korea
    Posts
    2,787
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    Questions must never be answered with furthered questions.

    Its almost an ad hominem argument. It doesn't take away from the validity of what I said.

    If this is true, this is setting an unwanted precedent. Soon, every TD will be followed by a playing showing some companies "logo" or "hand signal" or some complete garbage. It takes away from the game. And for those NY fans who hate Jay Z (the NAS faithful and others) its a slap in the face.
    I don't see how a hand gesture takes away from the game anymore than a salsa dance, or whatever else these guys make up. Not that I think it takes away from the game to begin with. Also, I'm pretty sure most people don't care that Cruz is getting in the business with Jay Z and see this as a slap in the face because they like NAS. What nonsense..

  7. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    There sure are a lot of trolls emerging from under their bridges as of late

  8. #48
    So how long until Cruz appears in a comedy movie? He'll probably have to teach some overweight white character how to dance for some date.

  9. #49
    Veteran EnragedYouth85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Osan AB, S. Korea
    Posts
    2,787
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    So how long until Cruz appears in a comedy movie? He'll probably have to teach some overweight white character how to dance for some date.
    It will be Will Smith, Victor Cruz, Kevin James and lets go with... Jonah Hill..lol

  10. #50
    Veteran CowboysSuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    2,407
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    There sure are a lot of trolls emerging from under their bridges as of late
    I only attempt to troll when I know their are plenty of hungry fish looking to bite

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts