+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Maybe Cruz had a different celebration planned, thought he had a sure TD, focused on the celebration and whoopsie!

WHO CARES HE HAS BEEN OUR BEST WIDE OUT THIS SEASON AND WILL CONTINUE...i'M MORE CONSERNED WITH nicks

lol, Ahmad Bradshaw is somewhere mad.Victor Cruz's rap career will jump off before his.

Money is money,but it's funny seeing Jay-z, who is a known Cowboys fan endorsing a Giants player.

Cruz better watch his back doing business with Jay.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Napstew View Post
    lol, Ahmad Bradshaw is somewhere mad.Victor Cruz's rap career will jump off before his.

Money is money,but it's funny seeing Jay-z, who is a known Cowboys fan endorsing a Giants player.

Cruz better watch his back doing business with Jay.
    too late for that

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    I wonder when the NFL will crack down on the hand sign as an unauthorised advertisement/endorsement? Oh and men have been being chickified for about 20 yrs now. It will only get worse. Personally I don't care what he does as long as he doesn't forget to do what made him famous. Catch and run for TDs that is.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantRoc View Post
    I wonder when the NFL will crack down on the hand sign as an unauthorised advertisement/endorsement? Oh and men have been being chickified for about 20 yrs now. It will only get worse. Personally I don't care what he does as long as he doesn't forget to do what made him famous. Catch and run for TDs that is.
    They definitely have a no "gang symbol" rule already.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    Based on your theory, he should be about football 24/7 and 365? GTFO of here with that nonsense.
    Did I say any of that?
    No, so GTFO with your nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    Well here we have it. The end of Victor Cruz.

Such a sad thing to see, but hey, who can blame him?
    lol lets pump the breaks a bit ok. He just needs to focus on football more, thats all. I believe he will.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Haha, I know. Makes me feel old. It's not rap or hip hop anymore, its POP music. I miss the Wu Tang Clan.
    They still spit the realness.

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    New rap, or whatever they call it nowadays, is whack. Skinny jeans, bad lyrics, and bull****. Thats' not rap. I don't know what it is they are trying to do out there right now.
    agreed this is rap

i remember riding the bus going to school and my first rap tape was raising hell. (though lot of rock in roll in that album)

Coughlin using his Tablet