+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cruz-Ing To A Lead n Early Pro Bowl Voting

Cruz-Ing To A Lead n Early Pro Bowl Voting

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/gia...ro-bowl-voting

Excerpt: "The Giants once went 41 years between Pro Bowl receivers. Now they’ve got a good chance to have their second in four years.

Victor Cruz currently leads all NFC receivers with 257,016 votes in the balloting with just five weeks remaining until the polls are closed. The popular, salsa-dancing star from Paterson, N.J. even has the third most votes in the NFC of any player at any position and the eighth most among NFL players overall.

Cruz, who set a Giants record with 1,536 receiving yards last season, is in the midst of another stellar year. He has 60 catches for 743 yards and seven touchdowns through the first 10 games of the season. In 2011, Cruz was named a second alternate for the Pro Bowl after his breakout year." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

He is a very talented and popular guy. I love me some Cruz! He def needs to focus a little more and start producing this season though!

As if you couldn't tell it was a popularity contest before.....

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    As if you couldn't tell it was a popularity contest before.....
    I agree it is a popularity contest, but up until the past few games, Cruz was easily a top 3 WR in the league. After the last 3 though, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
    I agree it is a popularity contest, but up until the past few games, Cruz was easily a top 3 WR in the league. After the last 3 though, not so much.
    well im not saying that cuz he sucks. but he is in the public spotlight now, he dances, is in soup commercials. He hosts award shows. He's in the public eye. That's why he's leading in voting. lol an example of our superficial society.

Wow. He deserved it more last year then this year.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the mouth."

I don't know why everyone is acting surprised. He was the leading receiver in the NFC until about 3 weeks ago.

+ Reply to Thread