+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Banned
    I really only have one criticism of TC. He is not a rookie friendly coach. With few exceptions Tom doesn't make the coaching effort to play rookies in the second half of the season and expect to win with them. He's on record saying he prefers veterans to rookies who make rookie mistakes. That's a perfect set up for a self-fulfilling prophecy. Given the increasing frequency and growing severity of injuries in the NFL, TC's policy is increasingly questionable. But when TC is forced to accelerate the development of younger players and raises his expectations, he can do it--to wit our receiving corps last year. A lot of coaches are doing a better job of this. Examples-the great success of the current first and second year QBs.

Admmitedly this is a matter of degree and possibly subjective, but IMHO that's seems plausible to me.
    Last edited by cva14; 11-16-2012 at 08:42 PM.

He should be on the hot seat, last year his team won the title and this year they are back to their same old tricks. Maybe he needs to hypnotize all the players eaach game and convince them that THIS GAME IS ACTUALLY A SUPER BOWL.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    It has to be a national spokesperson, not an unmedicated Jakk Stroud,
    How about "BIGJEEP"?

Quote Originally Posted by bigjeep View Post
    How about "BIGJEEP"?
    You can't handle the spotlight!!
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

have the boards collapsed yet?