+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Woody "Didn't sign up for a 3-6 season"

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...gn-up-for-a-36

Sure.....now that Romney lost.....now he cares about winning football

http://thehill.com/video/campaign/25...e-class-voters

Woody signed up for a 3-6 season when he brought in Tebow... Clearly forced on the coaching staff, classic Jerry Jones move.

"Three-plus years in, the Jets are a curious circus and the Giants are reigning Super Bowl champions -- again."

Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    Woody signed up for a 3-6 season when he brought in Tebow... Clearly forced on the coaching staff, classic Jerry Jones move.

"Three-plus years in, the Jets are a curious circus and the Giants are reigning Super Bowl champions -- again."

This.

Veteran
    Not that I disagree with anything said about Tebow, but I do think it's worth mentioning that he probably could not be used any worse than how he is currently.

Seriously, short of just giving the defense the playcall before he snaps it, I'm not sure they could be any more predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by njg85m View Post
    Seriously, short of just giving the defense the playcall before he snaps it, I'm not sure they could be any more predictable.

Killdrive could find a way...

Veteran
    I don't know man, it would be really hard to top that mess.

That idiot Tony Sparano finally realized that everyone in the league knows that Tebow was never allowed to throw the ball so what does he do?
    Run the same exact WR screen play 4 times in a row with Tebow. You could actually see a few of Seattles defenders laughing. And not to mention the announcers who were just confused at what they were seeing.

Fortunately on the 4th one Tebow was smart enough to figure out that they were just standing in front of the WR waiting for the ball and he decided to run instead. I'm pretty sure the overpaid pretty boy throws a pick 6 there 100 out of 100 times.

I don't know man, it would be really hard to top that mess.

That idiot Tony Sparano finally realized that everyone in the league knows that Tebow was never allowed to throw the ball so what does he do?
    Run the same exact WR screen play 4 times in a row with Tebow. You could actually see a few of Seattles defenders laughing. And not to mention the announcers who were just confused at what they were seeing.

Fortunately on the 4th one Tebow was smart enough to figure out that they were just standing in front of the WR waiting for the ball and he decided to run instead. I'm pretty sure the overpaid pretty boy throws a pick 6 there 100 out of 100 times.

Thankfully, I didn't watch that game. I feel better about myself.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Thankfully, I didn't watch that game. I feel better about myself.
    You missed out, I hit the info button on my comcast remote and the Jets game was listed as (Comedy/Drama)

You missed out, I hit the info button on my comcast remote and the Jets game was listed as (Comedy/Drama)

http://static1.fjcdn.com/comments/La...0847df253.jpeg

The secret is you have to set your DVR to record "The Biggest Loser"