+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Andre Brown?

Question Andre Brown?

I've been seeing all these posts on the board about the giants trying out all these different running backs. What i don't understand is if bradshaw is injured, and is not able to play then why don't the coaches see we have our answer with Andre Brown and David Wilson. Andre Brown is averaging 5.4 yards a carry and has 7 touchdowns with an average offensive line that has been horrible in the run blocking department.

Quote Originally Posted by Walshl View Post
    I've been seeing all these posts on the board about the giants trying out all these different running backs. What i don't understand is if bradshaw is injured, and is not able to play then why don't the coaches see we have our answer with Andre Brown and David Wilson. Andre Brown is averaging 5.4 yards a carry and has 7 touchdowns with an average offensive line that has been horrible in the run blocking department.
    If Bradshaw can't play, Brown becomes # 1 and Wilson # 2. Have you seen some quote from a coach that it would be otherwise?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Like it was said in all the other threads, if Bradshaw goes to IR, we need another #3 back. Brown, Wilson, and new guy.

Quote Originally Posted by timmytimm3 View Post
    Like it was said in all the other threads, if Bradshaw goes to IR, we need another #3 back. Brown, Wilson, and new guy.
    In that situation, I'd rather promote Martinek than bring in some FA...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Quote Originally Posted by timmytimm3 View Post
    The new guy could be Martinek who knows the playbook
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Veteran
    If all else fails, pull Ron Dayne out of moth balls.

Veteran
    the way the coaches are playing an injured Bradshaw, they're gonna end his career or make it very short

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    the way the coaches are playing an injured Bradshaw, they're gonna end his career or make it very short
    This is what I was worried about... Bradshaw can't handle a full workload for very long before his feet break down. Now we're paying for it, because our coaches are too ****ing stupid to use Brown more often...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    This is what I was worried about... Bradshaw can't handle a full workload for very long before his feet break down. Now we're paying for it, because our coaches are too ****ing stupid to use Brown more often...
    Yeah I don't understand why they don't use brown more, but its ultimately the coaches choice. I think they are just being stubborn and trying to stick with what use to work instead of trying to fix the problem at hand. Also, them trying out RB's isn't to replace Bradshaw at #1, it's to fill the depth if Bradshaw goes to IR. Brown, Wilson, New Guy...

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    Yeah I don't understand why they don't use brown more, but its ultimately the coaches choice. I think they are just being stubborn and trying to stick with what use to work instead of trying to fix the problem at hand. Also, them trying out RB's isn't to replace Bradshaw at #1, it's to fill the depth if Bradshaw goes to IR. Brown, Wilson, New Guy...
    They did use Brown more in the last game in which he started

# 80