+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Giants Place Markus Kuhn On IR, Work Out 10 players

Giants Place Markus Kuhn On IR, Work Out 10 players

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...l#incart_river

Excerpt: "The Giants placed rookie defensive tackle Markus Kuhn on injured reserve Wednesday, and also worked out 10 players during their bye week.

Kuhn, a seventh-round pick, tore his ACL in Sunday's loss to the Bengals, a tough blow for a young player who had been playing well during his portion of snaps each week. The Giants have not yet filled his roster spot, though it's possible some of the players they worked out could be in consideration." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

I still say Martinek callup would be nice...

I wish we had some information on Brdashaw's status
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I wish we had some information on Brdashaw's status
    We should assume he is injured right?

i mean three backs for try-outs! something must be up dude! i mean i dont wanna start a conspiracy theory but i think bradshaw is injured badly and is headed to IR... just a hunch though

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I still say Martinek callup would be nice...
    I agree, that would be legit...

Quote Originally Posted by giantscolombia View Post
    We should assume he is injured right?

i mean three backs for try-outs! something must be up dude! i mean i dont wanna start a conspiracy theory but i think bradshaw is injured badly and is headed to IR... just a hunch though
    The team works out players all the time. We only find out about it when a media head makes mention of it. I think you may be right about Bradshaw and IR but it's still an assumption. If that is the case, the most immediate move might well be Martinek off the practice squad. He performed well in camp and pre-season an d has been practicing with the team all season. I think an outside RB would really have to impress to jump in ahead of Martinek.

I do think if they were to bring Martinek up to fill the slot opened by Kuhn's trip to IR we'd have our answer about Bradshaw. There's no game this week and no practices schedule so there's no need to make a move until next week
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 11-15-2012 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    The team works out players all the time. We only find out about it when a media heads makes mention of it. I think you may be right about Bradshaw and IR but it's still an assumption. If that is the case, the most immediate move might well be Martinek off the practice squad. He performed well in camp and pre-season an d has been practicing with the team all season. I think an outside RB would really have to impress to jump in ahead of Martinek.

I do think if they were to bring Martinek up to fill the slot opened by Kuhn's trip to IR we'd have our answer about Bradshaw. There's no game this week and no practices schedule so there's no need to make a move until next week
    I feel losing Kuhn is a big blow, he's been more active their our overpaid DL. I would have to say we move Martinek up to fill the #3 RB void when Bradshaw goes to the IR next week..

I think if the team brings in a new player it will happen right away to give the new guy some time to get acquainted with what we're doing, if its Martinek then it could be next week because he already knows the playbook..

their working out Curtis Painter, I hope he becomes our QB 1

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    I feel losing Kuhn is a big blow, he's been more active their our overpaid DL. I would have to say we move Martinek up to fill the #3 RB void when Bradshaw goes to the IR next week..
    I don't think he's been more active than Canty and Joseph

+ Reply to Thread