+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How stupid will people feel...

If we beat Green Bay?

Don't get me wrong, there are a ton of fans who still believe in this team on here, but there is also a good handful who think we're finished, our coaches are terrible, and are questioning our QB and taking this way too far

I'll say this, all this negative attention and the fact that we're playing GB actually bodes well for us. If we don't win this game, I expect us to be competitive. We'll see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    If we beat Green Bay?

Don't get me wrong, there are a ton of fans who still believe in this team on here, but there is also a good handful who think we're finished, our coaches are terrible, and are questioning our QB and taking this way too far

I'll say this, all this negative attention and the fact that we're playing GB actually bodes well for us. If we don't win this game, I expect us to be competitive. We'll see what happens.
    They will call it a fluke and continue preparing for Armageddon
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

All-Pro
    I think they have a good chance of losing this game but wouldn't feel stupid because they won. I'm basing my opinion on what I have seen over the last month. For them to win they have to become a different team. The better question if they win would be why where they playing so poorly?

I won't feel stupid, I will feel GLORIOUS

Why would people feel stupid? We're playing like crap right now and that's fact. I don't think anyone is saying that we'll never be able to turn this thing around.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    Why would people feel stupid? We're playing like crap right now and that's fact. I don't think anyone is saying that we'll never be able to turn this thing around.
    I for one am hoping we turn this around BIG TIME... it's just cold hard facts that we've been in a tailspin for four weeks...

the fact of the matter is that when the ship is right, there's no one we can't beat. When we are playing like we have been, there's no one we can beat.

IDK what to make of the Giants or how they will perform vs GB or for the rest of the season for that matter.
    To be honest I see them continuing to struggle and come out of the season 8-8. I feel they really blew it vs the Steelers and the Bengles. Those two games were very winnable and they came up very small. But they are still in first place in the div so that have that going for them.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I won't feel stupid, I will feel GLORIOUS

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    I have been on here criticizing our poor play as well because I'm not a homer. There is nothing wrong with being objective. But there is a group of fans who are now saying that Eli is a bum, sit Cruz, saying Coughlin is too old school and wanting to get rid of him, along with Gilbride and Fewel....all because of how we played the past few games.

I actually take that back because I doubt these people will feel stupid if we win, they'll be on here after the game rejoicing and saying "can't spell elite without Eli!".....pathetic.